Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Dude who said I'm mad, if anything it's people like Darkness that make me mad just because of how much ignorant and dumb they are, seriously the world doesn't need such people..... give me a rest.

Thanks for explaining ...
    First off, Everyone here knows you're a tool and its why you were banned.
    Second off, I actually have no hard feelings somehow, even your sig is extremely cute but its proof of your obsession.
    Maybe things can change, but your re-entrance didn't help yourself.
    And a little post scripture: Never played deadly silence.
    Last edited by Darkness; 09-14-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      First off, Everyone here knows you're a tool and its why you were banned.
      Second off, I actually have no hard feelings somehow, even your sig is extremely cute but its proof of your obsession.
      Maybe things can change, but your re-entrance didn't help yourself.
      And a little post scripture: Never played deadly silence.
      First of all how Idiotic I wasn't banned, you were the one who got banned, seee ? the amount of stupidity is high. What do you drink ?
      Second off, Why did you even (TRY TO) talk shit about a game you never played ? or do you always enjoy saying crap ? and what re-entrance ? you clearly have no idea what you are even talking about ...
      Last edited by Mrox2; 09-14-2013, 12:09 PM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Quite literally too, it seems. If you connect them together they form the shape of the 1.5 media room, although that's probably just a coincidence.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• blah blah blah blah blah insults, im pretty sure you were given a ban here at one point. I don't care that I was banned from "123"
          But dear god, the only thing coming out of your mouth is manure.
          blah blah blah insults
          even bzork is wondering whats stuck so far up your ass that you must be a dick.

Comment

blah blah blah blah blah insults, im pretty sure you were given a ban here at one point. I don't care that I was banned from "123"
            But dear god, the only thing coming out of your mouth is manure.
            blah blah blah insults
            even bzork is wondering whats stuck so far up your ass that you must be a dick.
            Insults ? you are the insultor here lol, I call Carnivol or other mods to say if I was banned here recently or not .... yeah maybe i'm dumb right ?
            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• @B.Zork @D.Birkin will the complete version be released this year or 2014?
              BTW what about trial version?
              Last edited by GamerTak3r; 09-14-2013, 12:24 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• I see something new in D.Birkins avatar besides the background image. I see the shotgun ow has ejecting cartridges. Does this also mean than they will bounce on the floor like in retail?
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• new again lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	14b06919c30483439d92915cc329485d.png
Views:	1
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	403265

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    I see something new in D.Birkins avatar besides the background image. I see the shotgun ow has ejecting cartridges. Does this also mean than they will bounce on the floor like in retail?
                    The shotgun already did that, it was the room RDTs that kept it from showing up, go download DB's patch and play the game again. The only thing missing from the shotgun is the pump sound

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                      new again lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9101[/ATTACH]
                      so... if its not a buffet, its a subway?

Comment

• I don't get the Police station/Factory/Laboratory/Subway, is that the warp menu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          I don't get the Police station/Factory/Laboratory/Subway, is that the warp menu?
                          I think thats how you switch area maps

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Yea, uh no. Considering how a bunch of rooms in retail are basically retooled versions of their 1.5 counterparts (mainly in the labs), it's not too far-fetched to assume that some of the rooms in 1.5 that we have yet to see look similar to their retail counterparts. It makes perfect sense to base some of their recreations on the retail rooms, since the reuse of assets and designs between 1.5 and retail goes both ways. And let's not forget that we don't actually have any pictures/videos of the original Capcom-made rooms (if they were even made) that they're recreating, so comparing anything is a moot point.
                            Yeah, I said the exact same thing a few pages ago. About the inferiority complex thing, personally having one myself I don't really see the relation to that, Mine affects me along the lines of "why do I get the feeling of getting ignored, I even asked questions in a few of my posts and no one answered most of them."

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                              Yeah, I said the exact same thing a few pages ago. About the inferiority complex thing, personally having one myself I don't really see the relation to that, Mine affects me along the lines of "why do I get the feeling of getting ignored, I even asked questions in a few of my posts and no one answered most of them."
                              Yeah i feel the same way too, i just chalk it up to the lack of focus with everyone going at each others throat and all. I just hope it doesn't get too bad this time.

Comment

I think thats how you switch area maps
                                Yeah, this feature was introduced in RE3 and could be activated by pressing SELECT while viewing the map.
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X