Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    They can spawn from ventilation holes
    And on this shocking revelation.... DEAD SPACE RIPPED OFF RESIDENT EVIL 1.5!
    Last edited by Deathlygasm; 07-29-2015, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Wow, getting close to a thousand pages.

Project's looking great.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        Wow, getting close to a thousand pages.

Project's looking great.
        I noticed this last night XD, Remember back when people had theories that the game would be released at 1000 pages?

Comment

• It might be 1000 for a playable demo and another for the full game. Who knows? I've been wrong before. For all we know they could be further along than what they want us to think.
          Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 07-29-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Nice.. I guess thats the same room as the one we saw in the old trailers? Where Leon kills the spider with a magnum (the area looks alot like RE1's powerhouse, with little red lights and grey walls)

Nice to see some kind of update regardless.. I tend to check up every few days - here's to hoping.
            A new demo, or even a short video would be awesome - obviously trying to keep spoilers to a minimum - must be hard..

I don't really wanna know everything about the game - want surprises for when it is eventually released, but I just can't help it LOL
            Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 07-29-2015, 02:46 PM.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• About the concepts, the German shepherd and Mr X will be present?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                It might be 1000 for a playable demo and another for the full game. Who knows? I've been wrong before. For all we know they could be further along than what they want us to think.

Something for Leon to countdown the days since Rick Astley blows

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                  It might be 1000 for a playable demo and another for the full game. Who knows? I've been wrong before. For all we know they could be further along than what they want us to think.
                  Well I had assumed they are much further than we think, perhaps in the factory sprucing it up. I figured this because we got some renders of the new rooms for the sewers last year around October, and some more in November. So they must have progressed much further then that by now, or at least I hope they are further.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Italoxorn View Post
                    About the concepts, the German shepherd and Mr X will be present?
                    Why would they be there? They were scraped.

There's no Mr X.
                    Last edited by SonicBlue; 07-30-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• I'd rather the German Shepards be reimplemented for the RPD. It was a good idea.
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        I noticed this last night XD, Remember back when people had theories that the game would be released at 1000 pages?
                        Indeed I do.

I've been out of the loop for a couple...years, haha.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 07-30-2015, 12:43 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• This project is based on the final build of 1.5 only. That means no German Shepherds, no 'green sewers', and no Grant Bitman. I do remember hearing some talk of keeping the female zombies though... Is this accurate? How about the ceiling fan in the RPD lobby?
                          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 07-30-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• It's difficult to say if the sheperds were truly scrapped or was just put back into production considering the female zombies. The missing shepherds and female zombies are amongst the biggest mysteries of 1.5.
                            You people are forgetting about fan made and even official patches post-release being likely. Things like the way they hold pistols, the shepherds and disabling female zombies-things that will satisfy both the purists and optimists alike.

Comment

• Personally I'd definitely prefer if the females zombies and german shepherds were present. But we already talked about it quite enough during the 972 pages of the thread.

Comment

• I second the idea regarding the German shepherds. It has already been proposed by numerous others in the past, a member suggested that you guys could add dobermans in the police station and German shepherds in the outer areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X