Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By ported over are you talking about the rooms themselves or the whole enemies placement, puzzles, scripts, etc.?

How exactly does it affect your engine? Are you customizing it for this particular port or is it more like modules you add/remove for specific uses?

Comment

• I mean the room projects themselves. Non-existing lights are being created with the in game debugger, collisions altered/added to match how my engine operates them, some masks regenerated to account for different depth ranges, triggers rewritten to the new structures, etc. Event and puzzles aren't still ported over because I still need to port everything over to lex+yacc and configure them to generate proper bytecode. Fortunately a good 70% of this process is completely automatized, like what I have for the RE1 rooms ported over to work with Hazardous Battle.
      Last edited by Gemini; 02-03-2015, 02:31 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Gemini:

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
          Gemini:
          NO

Comment

• Didn't understand why the image is being posted. Maybe someone can explain it to me.

Other than coding how much of the physical assets are finished? You don't need to give spoilers.

Comment

• Gemini, (just so we're clear on this) are the IGAS programmers now directly helping you to develop Squeeze Bomb further, or is it still primarily your project?

Also, are native PC and PSP ports possibly in the cards?
              Last edited by Northman; 02-03-2015, 05:10 PM. Reason: Added another question

Comment

• Black Power is just mindlessly suggesting things to put in hes almost as retarded as JR

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  Because spoilers, I guess.
                  More like because Kamiya is too lazy and doesn't care to share such information.

Comment

• It seems things are progressing fast and well. Thats some good news Gemini. Hope we can see something about the progress you made in the next months
                    ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                      NO
                      Why not?
                      As some sort of mini-games can be used alternatives.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
                        Why not?
                        As some sort of mini-games can be used alternatives.
                        I personally dont care if they include alternate scenarios from earlier builds as an extra. (If they do, then great more extras is allways better) But hope they put a Grant Bitman skin as an alternate costume or him as a character in a minigame.
                        Last edited by Unmasked; 02-04-2015, 05:55 AM.
                        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
                          Gemini, (just so we're clear on this) are the IGAS programmers now directly helping you to develop Squeeze Bomb further, or is it still primarily your project?
                          SB is still mainly my stuff. 1.5 is greatly helping to improve it, though.

Also, are native PC and PSP ports possibly in the cards?
                          This is a possibility. The PC build currently only compiles, it doesn't have any hardware access or video out.

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                          Other than coding how much of the physical assets are finished? You don't need to give spoilers.
                          Without going too much in detail, there are several things that were never showed: a bunch of models, weapons, full motion videos, sewer rooms, and some extra renders.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• WHAAAAT hold your horses there. FULL MOTION VIDEOS????????????? man that are big spoilers, but im very glad, man you made my day. thanks GEMINI.
                            Last edited by strikedio84; 02-04-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• When you say FMV are you saying for example the intro video to RE2 kind of FMV or we talking in-game event type video. Now were these created by the team or retrieved from an outside source?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                                When you say FMV are you saying for example the intro video to RE2 kind of FMV or we talking in-game event type video. Now were these created by the team or retrieved from an outside source?
                                FMV never refers to in-game events, which are rendered in real time.

Comment

Working...
                                X