Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
    I wonder if the re2 remake is gonna attract or divert attention to this project. So far clearly the latter.
    1.5 never was that popular to begin with, only a small portion of the fan base is really aware of it. I'm fairly sure it would gain a ton more attention if it was called "Resident Evil 2 Prototype". Actually, you gave me a good idea for the next YouTube video.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      1.5 never was that popular to begin with, only a small portion of the fan base is really aware of it. I'm fairly sure it would gain a ton more attention if it was called "Resident Evil 2 Prototype". Actually, you gave me a good idea for the next YouTube video.
      I have a feeling capcom may use 1.5 footage to talk about resident evil 2 Like they have recently done with Resident evil 0 n64 footage.
      If I'm honest Id rather play 1.5 first even if it's just a demo Id be EXTREMELY happy with that ,Now that I know RE2 Remake is coming
      I can just wait for that now , while looking forward to play RE0 Re-master for early 2016 , Can't wait for your demo , will it be ISO
      or Bin and CUE ?

Man it's a resident evil bananza lol.

Comment

It is called "Resident Evil 2 Prototype" by Capcom. That's how the game was addressed in the Complete Disc.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

RE2DEmake?
          Also I wasn't referring this had high popularity to begin with just in terms of its current standing will it go up or down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
            It is called "Resident Evil 2 Prototype" by Capcom. That's how the game was addressed in the Complete Disc.
            I meant what people refer to it as. "RE2" is pretty much like the holy grail of google hits, add "prototype" and you get da bomb.

Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
            RE2DEmake?
            More like streamlined nomenclature. Let's perform statistics.
            Last edited by Gemini; 08-16-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Been away for awhile and just logged on here to see whats going on and lot of good news, also heard about Capcom actually doing an RE 2 Remake which i am super hyped for and in case anyone followed the people who were supposed to do this RE 2 Remake called invader games well bad news they canceled it.

Now either they canceled this on their own or capcom put a cease and desist against them, but they are saying capcom is asking them for advice on their project so im not sure.

I never trusted invader games because they always lied to the fans about what they had or didn't have , i knew their project was either gonna get canceled or "never finished"....anyhow i hope this doesn't discourage Team IGAS on 1.5 project being this is the only RE fan made project i have faith in.

Hope all is going well on the project.

Comment

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
                Now either they canceled this on their own or capcom put a cease and desist against them, but they are saying capcom is asking them for advice on their project so im not sure.

I never trusted invader games because they always lied to the fans about what they had or didn't have , i knew their project was either gonna get canceled or "never finished"....
                The advise part sounds more like a way to keep people from raging all over the internet. I doubt CAPCOM really needs their advise - IG hadn't any clue what they were doing; that was clear to some people, especially indie developers who struggle hard enough to get recognized, while these guys simply took a game/remake with a high demand and tried riding the popularity wave. I suppose they have been C&D'd to hell and CAPCOM legally forced them to never again try such stunts or talk about it in clear lines.

anyhow i hope this doesn't discourage Team IGAS on 1.5 project being this is the only RE fan made project i have faith in.
                Nah, the Reborn fiasco won't affect this project in any way.
                Last edited by Gemini; 08-17-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Doesn't really have much to do with IGAS 1.5 anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
                    I'm going to quote someone else on this subject:

Originally posted by artsi
                    "That's just a nice, gentle way to deliver the C&D message, offer a tour of the offices and have a nice talk."
                    Simply put, Invader Games dodged a bullet. CAPCOM was playing nice, and major kudos to them for it.

If Invader Games wants to believe in fairy-tales, then so be it. It really isn't difficult to read between the lines, here.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I understand that they cancelled the project. If craps is already remaking re2, why continue with it? But i dont like the idea of fans being involved in the remake.

Better work on their own, without fan advices. I dont want to see a game with the gameplay like re4-onwards, coop gameplay like re5 or revelations 2. No excesive LeonXAda apart from the kiss or sexy dlc clothes for sherry (for gods sake, she's only a little girl!!!).

Also, i hope they dont put excesive Matrix scenes like in the actual games, Leon he's only a rookie police and Claire a normal 19 years old girl.
                      Last edited by Unmasked; 08-17-2015, 01:48 PM.
                      ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• InvaderGames can fuck off on offering "advice" to CAPCOM.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          InvaderGames can fuck off on offering "advice" to CAPCOM.
                          You realize this is nothing more than a PR stunt, right? What advice could they possibly give? Ask CAPCOM to rip-off assets from Darkside Chronicles? Suggest prerender and/or over-the-shoulder camera? Tell them how to rewrite/expand the story? There's absolutely nothing that these people can suggest that CAPCOM isn't already aware of/planning/have examined/etc.

The likely scenario is that CAPCOM heard about Invader Games and offers their team a simple tour of some regional office space instead of dishing-out a C&D. Some pictures with the staff will be taken, Invader Games posts them online with a "goodbye/it was fun" message, Invader Games is never heard from in the Bio community again, good-guy CAPCOM moves forward with their initial plans.
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I love how the IG page has been filled with comments of people who actually think CAPCOM has asked them to collaborate or to even suggest ideas. Naivers are gonna naive.

- IG: Why don't you make another Wii game and rip those assets? They are really good!
                            - CP: Oh my... we never thought about it! GENIUS! BRAVO!
                            - IG: You wanna know more? To make textures and models less noticeable, paint it all black!
                            - CP: You guys must be mad skill programmers. Hire these guys, CAPCOM-shacho!
                            Last edited by Gemini; 08-17-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Gemini how will weapons work with battle mode ?
                              Will it be like RE2's extrema battle mode with weapons auto selected ?
                              Do you plan to make any other characters playable for the full game one day like Marvin for example.
                              Hope it's all going well.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                                Gemini how will weapons work with battle mode ?
                                Will it be like RE2's extrema battle mode with weapons auto selected ?
                                Currently it's fixed sets per playable and outfit. In other words you get six weapon sets and slightly different difficulties. You star with only regular Elza and Leon and simple equipment, then you can unlock the special outfits under certain conditions (I made sure they were simple enough to achieve, yet a little bit challenging). Defensive properties for extra outfits do work in the coliseum, so it's easier to perform special stuff such as knife-only challenges.

Do you plan to make any other characters playable for the full game one day like Marvin for example.
                                Hope it's all going well.
                                Creating that would imply several versions of the main scenarios, which is just asking for trouble; think of how support characters like to "teleport" around in order to appear at the right moment all the time. Special missions would work better.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 08-17-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X