Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The contrary, german shepherds for the police station.

Comment

• ^ This. German Shepherd has always been the primary dogs for K9 units here in the good old USA. I can't say the same outside the country. I do know Doberman are popular as guard dogs.

Comment

• If they implement Shepherds, then they need to be slower than the Doberman, but do more damage and are harder to kill.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I find it interesting how some people wanted Salem and Golgatha being added in as bonuses when in reality Birkins final form in 1.5 is based on them.

Comment

• Salem and Golgatha would be cool bonus bosses for battle colosseum, but not in the main game at all. But honestly they shouldn't be touched at all. We know nothing on how they behaved or what their models looked like. At least with Birkin we have footage and screen shots showing his model and he was recycled into retail.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Correct me if I'm mistaken, but female zombies are on the disc while German Shepherds are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                It might be 1000 for a playable demo and another for the full game. Who knows? I've been wrong before.
                Hard to tell. This place is weird, sometimes you get several pages of posts in a matter of days, other times there's nothing for months.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                Well I had assumed they are much further than we think, perhaps in the factory sprucing it up. I figured this because we got some renders of the new rooms for the sewers last year around October, and some more in November. So they must have progressed much further then that by now, or at least I hope they are further.
                Keep in mind that renders aren't the only thing that needs to be done. There are far more holes that need to be filled, the biggest ones being AI repros and scripted events.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                Correct me if I'm mistaken, but female zombies are on the disc while German Shepherds are not.
                Like most scrapped designs. Female zombies were never taken out of the general plan, not to mention that they are just a skin.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• We were lucky enough to get that one estrogen-driven zombie to apply "his" voice to the zombie women.

Also considering how barren the umbrella labs has become over the past month or two-wtf happened to all the other topics??

Comment

• Are you going to add weapon parts to the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                      Are you going to add weapon parts to the game?
                      It would be hard to transform a SIG Sauer P228 into a Glock 18 by changing or adding parts. Same thing for the Remington M870 and the Franchi SPAS-12.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                        Also considering how barren the umbrella labs has become over the past month or two-wtf happened to all the other topics??
                        Month or two? I honestly haven't seen more than the same fifteen people on here for the last year and a half lol.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          Salem and Golgatha would be cool bonus bosses for battle colosseum, but not in the main game at all. But honestly they shouldn't be touched at all. We know nothing on how they behaved or what their models looked like. At least with Birkin we have footage and screen shots showing his model and he was recycled into retail.
                          They never made it past concept art so they'd have to design new bosses. They were each exclusive to one charaacters campaign however they were scrapped in favor of a multi trasnforming boss aka Birkin. One thing that still puzzles fans is the fact that you see a face that looks like Wesker on the tail of one of them.

Comment

• Gemini, you had initially mentioned AI reprogramming as the reason that the IGAS project wouldn't work well with Squeezebomb. Would you say that this is the most difficult aspect of the project? Scripted events seem easier than enemy AI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              The contrary, german shepherds for the police station.
                              I stand corrected, that's what I wanted to say.

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                              It would be hard to transform a SIG Sauer P228 into a Glock 18 by changing or adding parts. Same thing for the Remington M870 and the Franchi SPAS-12.
                              I guess he really meant something like the STI Eagle, by finding weapon parts scattered throughout the game and having to collect them in order to properly use them. That, or having the weapons being upgraded, like the custom magnum in RE2
                              Last edited by Getta robo; 07-31-2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                This project is based on the final build of 1.5 only. That means no German Shepherds, no 'green sewers', and no Grant Bitman. I do remember hearing some talk of keeping the female zombies though... Is this accurate? How about the ceiling fan in the RPD lobby?
                                Except that D. Birkin was implementing more zombie types for the sake of variety. And considering that the German Shepards we're actually in 1.5 and make more sense being in the RPD I think their inclusion is rather reasonable considering what all is being added that was not in the final build or even 1.5 at any point. Equating a different Cerberus skin to drastic changes of a protagonist or to an entire level seems a bit disingenuous.
                                Last edited by Graco; 07-31-2015, 06:07 PM.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X