Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo guys, Here's the custom BIO1.5 Eboot preview I promised a while back. I extracted images from the retail eboot to use on this one. It will also be bootable on an unmodded PSP to boot! That is unless the mods here don't want me to past that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BIO2 Eboot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	402067

Here's also something I whipped up. It's kind of a remake of another user 1.5 boxart from this thread. Behold, BIOHAZARD 2 Dual Shock!

Name:	Biohazard 2 Prototype - Dual Shock Version.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	402068
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-15-2012, 03:14 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      Yo guys, Here's the custom BIO1.5 Eboot preview I promised a while back. I extracted images from the retail eboot to use on this one. It will also be bootable on an unmodded PSP to boot! That is unless the mods here don't want me to past that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7669[/ATTACH]

Here's also something I whipped up. It's kind of a remake of another user 1.5 boxart from this thread. Behold, BIOHAZARD 2 Dual Shock!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7670[/ATTACH]
      Great work with the EBOOTS from 1.5, but the Box-Art from DIRECTOR'S CUT have something that is missing, i don't know what it is... i hope that 1.5 have the DUALSHOCK Compatibility i dont know... the Team will surprise us if the D.Shock would be implemented... but i like the Digital one (THE DIRECTION BUTTONS UP, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN)

Comment

• Tomorrow is Sunday, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
          Great work with the EBOOTS from 1.5, but the Box-Art from DIRECTOR'S CUT have something that is missing, i don't know what it is... i hope that 1.5 have the DUALSHOCK Compatibility i dont know... the Team will surprise us if the D.Shock would be implemented... but i like the Digital one (THE DIRECTION BUTTONS UP, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN)
          The only thing that is missing from the box is the "GROTESQUE VIOLENCE" warning. I chose not to add it so that it would look closer to what the retail BIO2 box art was.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
            All this Christmas/Jesus Day hype would be a let down in my view if nothing happens the way we expecting to :/
            I think that what is going to be released on Christmas will be a new teaser trailers where new features and scenarios are shown, rather than the game itself.

Comment

• Does anyone know the names of the Biohazard 1.5 staff who went on to develop Parasite Eve 2? I'm curious what their job roles were at Capcom and what they went on to do when they worked with Square. News Bot?
              Last edited by Guest; 12-15-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone noticed or mentioned... That idle animation of Sherry's in the Antiscam footage, is actually used in the final version for a few seconds. When Sherry runs back into the backroom of the Chief's office (where you get the Crank that's inside the box after you've turned the lights on), during the cutscene she does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7670[/ATTACH]
                  You cropped off a good bit of both sides of the background image.

Name:	1.5 cover art (2).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	523.0 KB
ID:	402069

As for your Bio 2 logo, I suggest you go to this page and click on the banner logo to download a high-res copy of it: http://www.jap-sai.com/Games/Biohaza...iohazard_2.htm
                  Just erase the white background and you're golden.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-15-2012, 08:37 PM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Yes but it isn't that high resolution though. I'd need a logo at lest 4x the resolution of the one on that page.

Scratch that man, I see it blows up.

Name:	Biohazard 2 Prototype - Dual Shock Version V1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	402070
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-15-2012, 10:07 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Yea, that's why I said to click on it. I was like "... How the hell is 2000X470 not big enough?"
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-15-2012, 10:44 PM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Sunday
                        SO EXCITED

Comment

• I did click on it but it barely doubled in size. So I downloaded it and loaded it in Photoshop, then boom, just the resolution I require. It's odd though...

Oh and I am placing an order to get my PS2 slim modded by Jinn of Assembler.

I also enhanced the PSMuseum 1.5 footage to be richer and no as washed out

Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-15-2012, 11:00 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Thanks man so much nicer to watch.

Comment

• LOVE how fast that zombie moves at 2:48. Swear that's the same animation they used in RE3, too. In fact, it seems like they reused, and modified, a lot of the zombie animations from 1.5 in RE3.

Comment

• You know, I noticed the animations too. Especially the idle zombie animation in 1.5, it's the same as in BIO3. The Zombie designs in BIO3 also mirror 1.5 to a degree.

I am anxious to see how the body armor works in BIO2. I think it has a limited use and eventually wears down and eventually you have to unequip it.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X