Glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch?

I've run across a bug a couple of times now. Dunno what's up.

Basically, it'll say someone else has posted in a topic and there's an extra page, but clicking on that page will take me to the previous page and I can't find the last post (until I or someone else posts, then the other post appears on the next page with mine).

Not a huge issue, but slightly irritating.

Not seen this happen

Could be a cache issue on your end, but I guess it's not impossible that the forum software misbehaves with non-default page post count settings... We have however experienced some minor performance issues with the server lately... could be related.

Comment

Noticed this browsing on my phone today.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah must be server related issues or something. Was happening to me too yesterday.
        sigpic

Comment

See? I'm not mad! I just broke the forums!

Totally...better?

Comment

Could also be with the double-post bug. I've been merging or removing the double posts. I get a pop-up asking me if I want to leave the page, then it's actually double-posted what I was trying to post and I've been removing them.

So it could be a side issue caused by that too. Another slightly random issue that's still going is the user's avatar when you've just made a post gets shrunk down until the page has been reloaded. Though the avatar and post issue may be caused by the server acting up.

I've also been getting Error 500 issues, server also hasn't been able to find the 404 Error page and then goes through another Error 500. Happened to me earlier today, I couldn't load up THIA on either my laptops or phone until a bit later on (and it wasn't just my connection, I was on Assembler at the same time and that was loading up just fine).

So, I'm thinking it might be the server unless the forums need to be updated and tweaked again.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Yeah I also got the same errors as those too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                Could also be with the double-post bug. I've been merging or removing the double posts. I get a pop-up asking me if I want to leave the page, then it's actually double-posted what I was trying to post and I've been removing them.

So it could be a side issue caused by that too. Another slightly random issue that's still going is the user's avatar when you've just made a post gets shrunk down until the page has been reloaded. Though the avatar and post issue may be caused by the server acting up.

I've also been getting Error 500 issues, server also hasn't been able to find the 404 Error page and then goes through another Error 500. Happened to me earlier today, I couldn't load up THIA on either my laptops or phone until a bit later on (and it wasn't just my connection, I was on Assembler at the same time and that was loading up just fine).

So, I'm thinking it might be the server unless the forums need to be updated and tweaked again.

I've been having all of those problems. The double post glitch really stumped me the first couple of times though. :S I only got the Error 500 a couple of times, it seems to happen when the forum is running really slow.
                sigpic

Comment

Heya, I was browsing the skins of the forum to see if the old THIA skin is still available but now I can't change the skin back to black stealth. I forgot what skin I'm currently using but I think the last word was field. Oh dear how do I get back to black stealth when the skin choices aren't on the menu?
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-30-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Head up to My Profile and then go to General Settings. You can change the skin about 2/3 of the way down the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Head up to My Profile and then go to General Settings. You can change the skin about 2/3 of the way down the page.
                      I did that in general settings and I'm still stuck at bitter fruit fluid. I saved the paged and refreshed the page and the skin is set at black stealth but its still bitter fruit fluid. -_-
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-31-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Might need to clear your cookies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nevermind solved finally thanks.
                          Last edited by Guest; 01-12-2013, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X