Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 collector's edition announced for Europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That price is horrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
      Hmmm I've found this one but it seems to be different than what announced here... Also ewww at the price :X
      I hope it's not exclusive to this retailer though because I'm not gonna preorder online for this game ;;

http://multiplayer.com/videogiochi/p...s-edition.html

Nothing from Gamestop yet in my country but I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have the CE available for RE6...
      This is a complete joke. Is Capcom really that desperate, or is the RE6 team full of money-hungry panting dogs? First the ridiculously overpriced crappy Leon jacket, and now this overpriced crap. Granted, the items look like they're made with value material (compared to the Chris mini action figure that came with RE5), but RE5's CE was very well reasonably priced at $90 if I remember correctly.

Smh, unless something really nice shows up, I'm just sticking with just the steelbook edition. Loved RE5's steelbook, and loving RE6's.
      Last edited by ElusionM; 06-25-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        This is a complete joke. Is Capcom really that desperate, or is the RE6 team full of money-hungry panting dogs? First the ridiculously overpriced crappy Leon jacket, and now this overpriced crap. Granted, the items look like they're made with value material (compared to the Chris mini action figure that came with RE5), but RE5's CE was very well reasonably priced at $90 if I remember correctly.

Smh, unless something really nice shows up, I'm just sticking with just the steelbook edition. Loved RE5's steelbook, and loving RE6's.
        At this point I'm confused honestly. Either there are 2 different CEs or this website is just wrong about the whole thing. Still 200 € for a CE is crazy....

Comment

200 euro is about 315 dollars here. The most I have ever paid for a CE was 249 for Uncharted 3 which came in a woodentreasure case with a figure, ring, art materials, the $70 Piggyback collectors edition guide, 10 track soundtrack sampler and plus a pile of dlc content. That seemed worth it. If this thing is $300 there is no way I will get it. Needs more.

Comment

Do they really need to make so many different CE? The second one looks fake, not only because of the horrible price.
            I love the Steelbook art, the detailed picture looked like it's a sleeve?

Comment

Do they really need to make so many different CE? The second one looks fake, not only because of the horrible price.
              I love the Steelbook art, the detailed picture looked like it's a sleeve?

Comment

Welp, I guess I'll be saving some money this October.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  That price is horrifying.
                  "Fear You Can't Forget"

Comment

It costs 1400,- at GameStop in Norway (GameStop's the retailer for this in Scandinavia, by the way)
                    That's roughly $230.

Seems like it'll be in quite limited quantities.

Comment

No way! A special/collector's edition normally costa 100$ or so. 230$ is way too much, let's not forget that Norway is insanely expensive.

Comment

Oh dear, UK has it as a GAME exclusive.

WTF Capcom?
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Now I'm going to be interested to know who it is in Australia. It's being sold at Mighty Ape here in NZ, priced at $229 (though TBC).

I was expect it to be EB as it normally is, and maybe JB Hi-Fi if not.
                          Last edited by Rombie; 06-29-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                            Oh dear, UK has it as a GAME exclusive.

WTF Capcom?
                            What the hell Game? The last thing they really need is a Collector's Edition so expensive only a Hollywood Socialite would consider buying it.

Comment

Game is selling it for £130. But GAME? GAME? What the hell hahaha. They'll sell about 5. :L

Comment

If you keep an eye on their website one day you find it is suddenly only £40 where they need shift stock.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X