Resident Evil: Chronicles HD now available on PSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Chronicles HD now available on PSN

The Chronicles HD collection consisting of The Umbrella Chronicles and the Darkside Chronicles is now available in the US as a $26.99 bundle. Starting from July 17th the titles will be available separately, $14.99 each. The EU release is scheduled for tomorrow.
    sigpic

It seems SCEE have buggered up the price, everywhere says it is meant to be £22 with 10% off for PS+, it is however up on the store now (need search for it) for £17, less for PS+.

SCEE incompetence is a double edged blade this way, less content that US gets, gets content later, sometimes never at all, higher priced, but every now and then you get something listed as free for a couple hours that is meant to cost money, sometimes on DLC this goes unnoticed for months, and sometimes you get a full Uncharted Vita game for 79p.
    Last edited by Dracarys; 06-27-2012, 09:23 AM.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Wish that was the case here. The price here is inflated over the actual listed price in Europe. It should work out to well under $45NZD given standard conversion rates - not even the current one, but the price without PS+ discount was $54, and down to $48.51 with the discount. Quite annoying. Getting quite fed up of paying a premium for the same exact content.

Without the PS+ discount it actually would have worked out cheaper for me to buy a UK pre-paid card off the net with my credit card and use that on my UK account to buy it - even without the mistake price.
      Last edited by Rombie; 06-27-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I grabbed it at £15 for the bundle using the PS+ price. Bargain that, very happy.
        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Price for the Bundle of it for other users, the Australian pricing is coming to about $45 for both games so as Rombie noted, the pricing has been higher again on these two.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

still downloading games a day later...omg it takes forever!!!!

Comment

Has anyone heard or read anything about releasing this on a disc outside Japan?I for one would certainly rather have a hard copy of these 2 games than just download them.

Comment

At the moment, there's no print-run planned for international territory. Download only.

Comment

Working...
                X