*Updated* Minor newsbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Updated* Minor newsbits

The official Resident Evil Extinction site has been updated, the teaser trailer that was previously available from Apple is now online, along with a new wallpaper. It features Alice's figure in the desert.

In other news, Capcom has released their predictions for the 2007 fiscal year. They plan to have Resident Evil 4 for Wii sell 420,000 copies worldwide, and for Umbrella Chronicles its 620,000.

Finally today, I have a new video of Resident Evil 4 Wii. This one is the boss battle with Bitore Mendez, the village chief. A high quality download is available below the youtube embed.

High Quality Bitore Mendez Video

Resident Evil Extinction site

Thanks to Wesker4ev for the heads up and khalid-S at Neogaf for the numbers.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-29-2007, 02:00 PM.

a little less for UC i reckon, it'll probably sell million easy.

Comment

What's UC's release date set as?

Also Dot just wondering are you playing that on Pro or what? Also how are you finding ammo supplies and money as a few other gamers I've spoken to say there is less ammo but more money . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Im playing through the first time which I think defaults to normal. I just got the castle and im out of fucking ammo! All these assholes keep dropping is treasure chests :|

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          Im playing through the first time which I think defaults to normal. I just got the castle and im out of fucking ammo! All these assholes keep dropping is treasure chests :|
          I justs tarted going through the PS2 version again and I've got the same damn problem with ammo and money. Literally, the only ammo I've gotten so far has been from the levels and about three, THREE FUCKING VILLAGERS!!!

I can't shoot mah guns without ammo ;_;

Comment

If you upgrade or sell-then-buy a gun, your ammo for that weapon is refilled. Or you could use your knives more Why can't we have melee weapons like in Outbreak? Have you seen the amount of planks of wood you can use as weapons? Shit, there are rocks all over the place too! Take a rock and hit it with a stick at a ganado's head! XD

Comment

There's also a big raw fish. I would just love to hit Gonados with it.

I've only beaten PC version so far (played NGC and PS2, but not for so long), and the only place I really were out of ammo was after the fight with two El Gigante.

Comment

Like Omega said,

The upgrade bonus is handy, try to work it so that you've got as little ammo as possible loaded in the gun and upgrade it's ammo capacity, ta-da 10/15/XX free rounds. Especially handy with the likes of the Broken Butterfly or Sniper Rifle who's ammo isn't as common as the others . . .

And of course:
                "Shot to the shin, "Kick", knife 'em while they're down"
                Work 'til lathered rinse, repeat.
                Especially with those zealots wearing the helmets . . .
                sigpic

Comment

It truely surprises me to see that people are still haivng a hard time saving and gaining ammo in Bio4. If you follow Rancid Cheese's advice, the game should be a breeze-through by now.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I know how to play the game alright? XD But for some reason Im out of ammo super fast in this version. Seriously, I havent had ONE ammo drop in the castle and Im at the part where Ashley has to turn the cranks. Never ONCE did I get an ammo drop from a dead guy, its all treasure chests...I must have downed nearly 20 some guys already friggin insane!
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-01-2007, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Didn't mean to attack your gaming integrity Dot just offering a few pointers. Although if the game is that low on ammo pick-ups it may well mean that Capcom made an active attempt to increase the challenge, roll on Pro . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought Dot did well in that boss battle, usually when I'm on that part I hide upstairs like a little girl. I mean that's worse than Ashley, that's in the Sherry category, remember her?

Comment

I wasn't questioning his skills in the video I was just asking out of curiosity . . .
                          sigpic

Comment

Ive had a cold over the past few days so don't take it wrong if I seem off haha. I had been posting about this issue elsewhere and I thought I had already posted about it on here in other topics. I must have been daydreaming or something

Comment

Working...
                            X