Resident Evil 6 - New Leon Gameplay Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 - New Leon Gameplay Demo

New footage featuring Leon's campaign was unveiled at Capcom's Summer Jam event.

***Update***

Crossover gameplay teams Leon and Helena up with Sherry and Jake

***End of update***
    Last edited by aris13; 07-02-2012, 08:06 AM.
    sigpic

Game is looking great. If I could sum it up in a single word it would be: Chaos.

Comment

I'm glad the goal markers can be turned off
      Looking good
      sigpic

Comment

Leons campaign still looking good shame about the guy playing this he was really shit. Running past enemys leaving the a.i. to shoot them. Running everywhere makes it less scary. He should be walking stopping to look at things trying to sell the game not just running to the end of each stage.

Comment

This game looks freaking AMAZING!!! Even if the other two sections are complete crap (which doesn't appear to be the case from the glimpses we've seen of them) it looks like Leon's section will more than make up for it.

Comment

So we can turn off the goal markers and the HUD.. Do we know yet if we can turn off the button press instructions that pop up when you're next to doors and such?

Comment

Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
              This game looks freaking AMAZING!!! Even if the other two sections are complete crap (which doesn't appear to be the case from the glimpses we've seen of them) it looks like Leon's section will more than make up for it.
              Exactly why not just make Leons campaign longer and leave the rest out. Thats how I am looking at it at this time.

Comment

OP updated with crossover gameplay.
                sigpic

Comment

I love Leon's quip to Jake.

Comment

I'm getting used to his new voice actor. The swag is still there.
                    sigpic

Comment

One thing I noticed while watching the subway demo is that they've now separated item pickups from context sensitive actions on the controller. At least when you have two in close proximity, anyway.

In Resident Evil 4 and 5, if there was an item right next to, say, a ladder, you would have to pick up the item before you could climb the ladder (unless you somehow managed to finagle your way in between the two and change the button prompt). Now, you pick up the item with the Square button (presumably X on the 360 controller), and press the X button (A on 360) to perform the context sensitive action.

You see this when Leon is by the ledge next to the train car. There's a box of ammo lying next to the ledge, and when Leon approaches it, he can pick it up with Square or climb the ledge with X.
                      Last edited by Archelon; 07-02-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Acid puking zombies are back. Very nice, interesting to see them actually using it as a projectile. Wonder if you could actually save the woman in pink at the end?

Comment

Working...
                        X