Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playstation Museum is selling everything (Possibly RE1.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation Museum is selling everything (Possibly RE1.5)

I just went to the PSM website and there is a post dated for today saying they're selling all their stuff. Domain, Flickr page, Youtube accounts, and most importantly- Their games. Here's the post...

The PlayStation Museum is for sale, if interested please email your offer! Includes website (both previous version and this version), domain name, facebook page, youtube page, and flickr page. All US black label software, hundreds of greatest hits, 125+ unreleased PAL games, hundreds of Lightspan titles, hardware (including dev hardware, software, source code, design docs, art), promos, and basically everything you see on this site. I can't comment on many of the unreleased titles included with the sale, but there are still many that have never been shown that are included. Will only ship to buyers in the USA. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
    Someone on the staff here should check this out. O_O
    sigpic

This... is an interesting turn of events.

Comment

1.5 isn't included. Already dealt with him about it.
      sigpic

Comment

This whole thing seems so weird. First, someone leaked or purposely posted Resident Evil 1.5 images of Elza etc, and now Playstation Museum is selling everything? Well, whomever buys everything, including Resident Evil 1.5, the question is will they share it? And I am sure the answer will be NO. I wish I never heard of Resident Evil 1.5, because things like this make me crazy. Somehow somebody gets a copy and can never share it because Capcom hired a hit man to kill them or the FBI is looking for them or ten other reasons. Give me a break! If they don't want to share then stop tormenting us fans please.
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
          Le sigh. My crest... It has fallen.
          sigpic

Comment

This almost seems like one of those situations where a child is bogarting a toy only because the other children want it so desperately. We should just pretend like we DON'T care about 1.5. You know, reverse psychology and all.

Comment

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              This almost seems like one of those situations where a child is bogarting a toy only because the other children want it so desperately. We should just pretend like we DON'T care about 1.5. You know, reverse psychology and all.
              lol that wouldn't work. People would think "Oh. They don't care anymore, I can no longer make vast sums of money on this item any longer. I'll just throw it away to show those people."
              sigpic

Comment

People going nuts everytime 1.5 creeps into light is why you'll never get it.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                  I just went to the PSM website and there is a post dated for today saying they're selling all their stuff. Here's the post...

Includes... dev hardware, software, source code, design docs,
                  Source codes for which games I wonder, and it doesn't necessarily mean RE games either.
                  If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Comment

125+ unreleased PAL games
                      I guess that means 125+ Europe exclusive games that never made it to NTSC-U, otherwise that would be a little crazy.

Comment

hardware (including dev hardware, software, source code, design docs, art),
                        More interested in these.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It is now clear where they come from new photos, new buyer from Italy.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                            It is now clear where they come from new photos, new buyer from Italy.
                            Nope
                            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
                              Nope
                              Other source?

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                              X