X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, its not perfect, but it works

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Around 250 retail, but its been discontinued so I ended up paying around 600 D:
      Why was it discotinued?

Comment

I'm not sure, they sold like hot cakes. The company had a license to print money with them.

Comment

Ill have to test the MGS4 trailer as that gears one failed for me D;

Comment

No, You failed! Because You cant open them in quicktime ;D

Comment

I played the MGS4 vid in VLC... it worked - kinda. Every now and again the video will lock frame while the audio continues, then after a length of time the screens goes pixelated as it re-renders and starts playing again. Thought it might have been playback issues at my end, except it was doing it in exactly the same places each time.

So either I had shitty download and didnt notice or there was some encoding issues.

However I'd never seen that video, I had avoided downloading it because no one had provided an accessable high quality version - so it was awesome to finally see it.
              Last edited by Rombie; 07-05-2007, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Sounds like it might have been your pc not being able to playback such a large video. Im getting similar things with 1920x1080 video at times and I have a top of the line dual core AMD XD.

It could also be an older version of your decoder, If possible get this one: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm

Its a special build of ffdshow which has expanded support for x264.

Glad you liked it

Comment

FAIL DOT!!! You never told me it wasn't QT ;_;

But we got it working now and mmmmm, that is high quality. Although I question not seeing someone laying on the floor next to you, even if they ARE the same texture and colour as the floor. There's still a person there...

Maybe they can't see more than 15 degrees up and down...

Otherwise it looks teh sex ;D

Comment

It can work on Quicktime, on a Mac anyway.

Comment

Lies! Or maybe not, I dont think I used certain settings on this video
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-05-2007, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Sounds like it might have been your pc not being able to playback such a large video. Im getting similar things with 1920x1080 video at times and I have a top of the line dual core AMD XD.

It could also be an older version of your decoder, If possible get this one: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm

Its a special build of ffdshow which has expanded support for x264.

Glad you liked it
                        I'll give the codec a try, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's my comp.

Cheers again.

Comment

First release using my new VHS deck and this capture card will be coming in a few hours. Its the Biohazard 2 TV-CM (commercial) documentary. Site will probably finally get the downloads section going after this, since this will be archive quality, unlike 99% of the video's I've had on the site thus far.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-06-2007, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Hey! what programs do you use to capture those screen shots? or rip cutscenes from the game, ive always been woundering so i can do it to a few of my games : D
                            Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 09-11-2008, 05:45 AM.

Comment

I use the application that came with the capture card. Its not compatible with any other capturing application.

Comment

ah! ok, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X