Resident Evil's Restaurant Opens today in Japan, Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil's Restaurant Opens today in Japan, Tokyo

Capcom is opening a RE themed restaurant in Japan, Tokyo today. Besides the assorted RE artifacts displayed around, there is a life-size Tyrant model and others.

The restaurant will only open for a year, so if you happens to be in Tokyo, you might want to drop by for a visit. Photos of the restaurant are in the link below.

Didn’t you hear? Today, Capcom is opening a Resident Evil cafe and grill in Tokyo. The Biohazard Cafe and Grill aims to transport diners into Raccoon City and the world of Resident Evil. It will have RE themed food, replica props and dancing girls. Because there are so many dancing girls in RE. Besides the […]

Fuck.

That Tyrant looks awesome, especially with the breaking class effects.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

WANT. IT. ALL.

The STARS coasters! The Raccoon Times mat. The Tyrant! Bravo Capcom Bravo.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Great photos - the "museum" pieces look fantastic, good ol' typewriter even! Not sure about the food though (haven't seen the menu), the Capcom Bar I went to in Shinjuku looked better in that regard. I wonder if that will close down now this one has opened in Shibuya, the staff look different. I have to agree with Franz in the comments, not a looker among those girls - almost any girl walking down the street in Shibuya looks better. I guess they are too good for Capcom!

Comment

yes I want to go , and I also want all that stuff def that newspaper mat !!! anyone goes get that stuff Ill Pay cash money for it.lol
          sigpic
          See No Evil

Comment

Sexy girls in hot pants and Tyrant. Fantastic combo. Shame I live on the other side of the world and I'm poor hahaha.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

So, just by chance my girlfriend's Japanese friend from work is flying back to Japan in December so her parents can attend her wedding, and we're apparently coming with! The ceremony is in Osaka, but I WILL make a detour to Tokyo. I've got a job to do...and I'm gonna see it through.
              Last edited by REmaster; 07-16-2012, 03:44 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Video showing off the inside of the cafe, along with food, decor and the dancers:

Comment

^Sweet, thanks for the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                    Sexy girls in hot pants and Tyrant. Fantastic combo. Shame I live on the other side of the world and I'm poor hahaha.
                    I know that feel bro. D:

Comment

Interesting restaurant indeed. Brings back good memories of the series I grew up with.

Comment

Working...
                      X