The almighty cube....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The almighty cube....

Who here has ever solved a rubix cube ON THEIR OWN. If so, raise your hand! *Raises hand* If not, you can still say you completed the cube via instruction or what have you... cheaters.

[X][X][X]
    [X][X][X]
    [X][X][X]
    sigpic

there are some dudes who challenge each other to solve it in less than 10 seconds. this show me there is a standard sequence in the cube, which not matter how the cube is, you can solve it, like a mortal kombat fatality, up down up down down A B down up.

Comment

Sure haven't

Comment

Have. A few times.

We used to throw IQ puzzles at one another a few years ago.

On a related note: There's some kid on vacation or something in my hometown that keeps dropping by my shop frequently and always carries one with him (But it's always solved... wonder what'll happen if someone were to fiddle about with it) :s

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          Have. A few times.

We used to throw IQ puzzles at one another a few years ago.

On a related note: There's some kid on vacation or something in my hometown that keeps dropping by my shop frequently and always carries one with him (But it's always solved... wonder what'll happen if someone were to fiddle about with it) :s
          lol, you might incite a rage riot if you mix his cube. Cube rage is deadly, I think all who have tried to solve one on their own know what I'm talking about. I'll have to admit... it took me a few months of on again, off again fiddling with it to figure out how to solve it. XD
          sigpic

Comment

Came close a few times. Never was really all that interested in solving a cube.

Comment

Really thought this thread was going to be about this movie:

Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-Cube_The_Movie_Poster_Art.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	401495

Comment

Cube...the movie where Anderson ripped off the laser sequence in his shitty RE films.
                Last edited by Wrathborne; 07-30-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X