Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 in Famitsu: Play as a BOW in Agent Hunt Mode; Ada single player mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 in Famitsu: Play as a BOW in Agent Hunt Mode; Ada single player mode

According to andriasang.com Two new pieces of information about Biohazard 6 were revealed in the latest famitsu magazine.

Firstly, the game has a new "Agent Hunt" mode which lets you play as a creature out to attack the main characters.

Different from the series' Mercenaries mode, Agent Hunt is integrated into the main game. Once you've cleared the game, you'll be able to set an option to open some stages to Agent Hunt play. This will allow other players to play as the creatures in certain stages. When another player has entered the stage as a creature, you'll be alerted, although you won't be told which creature is human controlled.

Multiple creatures can team up to attack a single player, using voice chat to communicate and strategize.

A separate scenario for Ada Wong has also been confirmed. It can only be played after the other three campaigns have been completed. She does not have a partner character, and the purpose of the scenario is to clear up mysteries from the other three scenarios. Interestingly, when playing as the other main characters, you may encounter Ada being controlled by other players.

http://andriasang.com/con23w/re6_ada_wong/

Thanks to ElusionM and News Bot for the tip offs!

UPDATE:
    The official web site for Biohazard 6 has been updated with Ada Wong's media.
    ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
    Last edited by xfactor; 08-02-2012, 01:44 AM. Reason: Updated the story with the info on the Ada scenario from the same issue

As I said in the other thread, I love this. I hope there's a good amount of B.O.W.s that are playable.

Comment

I updated the title and the first post to include the info about the Ada scenario. I didn't want to make it it's own thread since it was from the same famitsu issue.
      sigpic

Comment

alright thanks. I was going to update my post but you were faster there.

Comment

So the Ada scenario is not DLC? There's something fishy going on here, Capcom can't be this generous.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
            So the Ada scenario is not DLC? There's something fishy going on here, Capcom can't be this generous.
            Then consider it confirmed that all other modes are DLC.
            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

These sound cool, but honestly I'd rather Agent Hunt be a seperate MP mode. I imagine most players for it will want to be the monsters so few people will host as the human side, in its own MP mode you could have two teams alternate.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

This is funny, I threw out this monster idea on a forum a while back almost word-for-word (coincidence, eh?) as something i'd wanted to see for a long time and now it's real. Cool either way.
                sigpic

Comment

Some footage of both modes is up on IGN.

Comment

Huge spoilers in Ada's video. Either mute it or don't watch if you wanna avoid.
                    Edit: Sorry, wrong video. There's a gameplay video around as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tictfVP34s

Like I said huge spoilers in this one.
                    Last edited by Alkar; 08-01-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Ada's scenario confirmed to be single player AND more like Leon's more Survival Horror styled game, man...just....just get here already October.

The game with more of a horror and dark atmosphere, classic monsters, huge story, Sherry Birkin, Crossover play, BOW controllable sections, Mercs mode and god knows what else they still have to announce.

A tear runs down my eye and I shall not wipe it away.

Comment

Agent Hunt gameplay, looks fun and quite hectic. I like how many forms of the BOWs are controllable, even the dinosaur-looking ones.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I really hope the boss in Ada's video is not who I think it is. It would spoil the game like crazy... I regret watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            I really hope the boss in Ada's video is not who I think it is. It would spoil the game like crazy... I regret watching it.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X