Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 in Famitsu: Play as a BOW in Agent Hunt Mode; Ada single player mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the news about Ada like the video says thats 4 campaigns in one game thats unreal just hope its not going to have a ton of problems like lag, glitches and such. The other news is abit weird I dont know how to take it. We can go into other peoples campaigns and try and fuck em up? Sounds like fun but I dont know how often I would want to be doing this. What happens if you die, do you respawn? How many enemies can join one game? Imagine being Chris/Leon/Jake on your own with the A.I. and you have 6 human controlled Jav'o kicking shit out of you lol.

Comment

So the "Agent Hunt" mode is a rip off of Beast Mode in GOW. Also couldn't they have thought of a better name than Agent Hunt? Sounds kinda weird.

Comment

Considering it appears Agent Hunt is for all the campaigns it beats the crap out of one multiplayer mode.

Comment

Damn this game looks so boring. Nothing but running around and shooting everything in site. Where are the puzzles? Where is the atmosphere? Where is the horror? I can't believe people think this game is going to be good. Literally, all you do is run around and shoot ganados. And yes, I said ganados. Those are not zombies.
          Last edited by RetroRain; 08-01-2012, 12:55 PM.
          My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
          ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

You didn't look at the video did you? if you did you would have noticed the puzzles.

Comment

I looked at one of them, very briefly. I couldn't watch for long. The non-stop "kill-everything-in-site" mentality was just too unbearable.
              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Let him bitch Shane. It seems bitching is all some people have in here.
                Last edited by Vito; 08-01-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                  I looked at one of them, very briefly. I couldn't watch for long. The non-stop "kill-everything-in-site" mentality was just too unbearable.
                  So basically you are bitching about something you didn't even watch. Cool story.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

And what makes you think you have to kill everything in sight? Leon didn't have to kill every zombie at the university to progress, Chris didn't have to kill most Ja avo to progress in most of his demo, you don't have to kill every enemy to stun Ustanak in his demo, you don't have to kill Enemies in tons of cases. Stop being so close minded jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                      So the "Agent Hunt" mode is a rip off of Beast Mode in GOW. Also couldn't they have thought of a better name than Agent Hunt? Sounds kinda weird.
                      Sounds more like L4D's Versus mode than anything...but it's its own game mode. Sounds different enough to be potentially special.

Comment

I find it funny how people can waste their time bitching even though it brings them NO BENEFITS at all. I mean, do you not realize you are doing nothing but killing brain cells and wasting time by ranting about something that will never change just because you want to? If you don't like it, ignore it, do others a favor by shutting up, and get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                          Damn this game looks so boring. Nothing but running around and shooting everything in site. Where are the puzzles? Where is the atmosphere? Where is the horror? I can't believe people think this game is going to be good. Literally, all you do is run around and shoot ganados. And yes, I said ganados. Those are not zombies.
                          I can't believe you can't believe people have different opinions.

Literally all you do is run around, complete puzzles, escape a giant-ass monster enemy, and shoot ganados that run at you, shoot at you, tackle your sorry ass to the ground, mutate if you shoot them too much, drag you out of cover...

Comment

The game looks a bit too similar to RE5 but I will probably end up enjoying it a lot. I hope it will be the longest RE to date. RE5 was too short.

Comment

I tried to avoid most of the gameplay demos to avoid spoilers but have to watch the Ada one, it looks good can't wait for this game

Comment

Irony is that it's some of the most spoiler filled officially released content so far. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X