Resident Evil Afterlife replaced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Afterlife replaced?

Bloody Disgusting is reporting this evening that Sony Pictures is planning on remaking the Resident Evil movie franchises in much the same was as Capcom changed things with Resident Evil 4. The reports at unconfirmed as of this time however they report that War of the World's scripter Josh Friedman has just finished writing up the scripts for the films. Thats right, Films. Three to be exact according to the article.

the first of the trilogy takes place on an island of the coast of Europe where strange things start brewing after a luxury cruise ship vanishes near the land mass. Series regular Clair Redfield comes into the picture when she recieves an unsigned note of which appears to have been written by her missing brother Chris. News of the doomed ship adds fuel to her search, leading her to the above mentioned location.
    More details can be read over at Bloody Disgusting. Remember though, these are unconfirmed as of right now and I dont think they would just leave the story with Alice open like Apocalypse has. So take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-07-2005, 08:14 PM.

Seems better than the current two movies, but not good enough. In the first two movies they used RE characters/infection/mansion ..and now they're going to rip off the Code Veronica storyline and put a twist on it?

I wish they could just sit down with the people who make the RE games and make a REAL Resident Evil movie. The plan for the next movie was probably going to be:
    1. Alice is evil
    2. Alice's nipples are shown
    3. Alice dies
    4. ???
    5. Money!

Hopefully this Claire thing happens instead of Resident Evil: Afterlife ..I could see Alicia Silverstone playing her :p Who do you guys think would make a good Claire?
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Heh I know, But I kinda liked the second movie. The first was just...meh. I guess it was all the tie-in's with the games in the second one that won me over (though I know they aren't connected, I can still appreciate it ). A good claire..hmm..I really dont know..All I know is Jill Valentine = Sandra Bullock

Comment

Working...
      X