Breaking Bad Discussion **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad Discussion **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

I am a huge Breaking Bad fan, and I just now realized that some of you might be as well. Let us discuss one of the greatest shows of our time! There may be spoilers at any time for those of you who don't watch the shows as they air, or via the internet.... So you've been warned. I'll start with tonight's episode... Those who don't want to know, LOOK AWAY!

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Poor Walter, hes turning into Gordon Freeman.

Comment

I love Breaking Bad, it's a great show. But I don't think things will end up well for Walter... He now acts like a total asshole who's filled with pride, confidence and who thinks he's superior to everyone else since what happened after the end of the last season. It's gonna backfire badly I think.

I can't wait for the next episodes, and it's a good thing they split the new season in two parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        I love Breaking Bad, it's a great show. But I don't think things will end up well for Walter... He now acts like a total asshole who's filled with pride, confidence and who thinks he's superior to everyone else since what happened after the end of the last season. It's gonna backfire badly I think.

I can't wait for the next episodes, and it's a good thing they split the new season in two parts.
        I disagree... I don't want to wait A WHOLE YEAR for the end of this. xD The year-long post season breaks kill me.

As for Walter, the power (he thinks he possesses) has gone to his head. He's seriously jeopardizing their operation... and Mike doesn't take too kindly to people messing with the operation. Also, I'm going to call it now; Pinkman and Lydia, the chick at Madrigal, are going to be an item at the end of this series. I can almost guarantee it.
        Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 08-07-2012, 02:41 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Yo, Mr. White. Bitch!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Yo, Mr. White. Bitch!!!!
            Yeah BITCH! SCIENCE!
            sigpic

Comment

I hope Skyler dies somehow. Hate that bitch. ANTI-HERO FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                Yeah, she was all gun-ho about this when the money was sitting in her basement... then she sees the REALITY of it all, and suddenly "it's not safe!" -_-;
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I've ever seen a better show than this one. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Sunday! It's going to be the shit, I guarantee!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                    Sigh. I will never get this. Everybody always hates the only rational person in a show about a bad guy. It's the same thing with Rita in Dexter. She was constantly nagging to Dexter because he actually was being a horrible, careless and irresponsable husband, but everyone was ranting on how he should kill her not caring at all if that was out of charackter for Dexter or not.

Skyler is afraid and has a lot to worry about. It's a huge weight on her shoulders and there's no going back. Why would anyone want her dead? She is suffering a lot. Why kill her off then?

Comment

*Breaths life into thread*

IT IS UPON US!! So excited for Breaking Bad, I hope it lives up to last season.
                      Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 06-30-2013, 12:16 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

2013's been a good television year so far (and seems to be rolling further with that)

Comment

i've finally caught up on all seasons of this show --barring the last episode lol

i'm so curious how it'll all end, the twists are awesome! i heard they're going to make a saul goodman show later on too, wonder how that'll be... i'm guessing it'll be really good or really bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                            i've finally caught up on all seasons of this show --barring the last episode lol
                            After seeing that last episode I think Breaking Bad is a good example of a flawless TV series, if there ever is/was such a thing, at least in its execution. Though the last three episodes may ultimately change that impression. We'll see. I started watching this show very early on before most people due to a recommendation from a friend, quite relieved to see how well the show turned out. Though it's a little TOO popular.. luckily I think they finished it before the whole pleasing the mainstream audience set in, so I don't hold much hope for Saul's spin off.

Walter's arc from normal dude to "true Heisenberg" is astounding, and literally takes place right in front of you rather than in-between seasons. I felt a lot of emotions similar to real life experiences while watching the last couple of episodes which makes it quite impressive indeed. I was skeptical about Jesse's BS, but the last few episodes make it clear exactly what he is - and Walt says that to his face. I really hope Jesse dies but who knows

It's certainly better than Dexter, where the only good thing are the teasers which hype everything up and make it look good. The problem with Dexter is he became a normal guy (well almost), not the formidable dark shadow guy creeping around with his syringe and black gloves. Season 1 and 2 was quite a vivid imagining of the darkness of death - the show now reminds me of something like Monk, nothing wrong with that but that's like something you would watch in a retirement home to cheer you up. WTF happened I don't know but I blame both the writers and actors. Lazy acting from Michael C Hall in the final season like he don't give a shit anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                              Lazy acting from Michael C Hall in the final season like he don't give a shit anymore.
                              After 8 years with the writing going down hill, would you?

Comment

Working...
                              X