No announcement yet.

There are too many sensitive moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was venting my anger I am over it. I am trying to follow the rules now and not get into any more arguments with people here. When I do, I feel like I am responding to little kids. And I really think there are kids here even though Resident Evil is meant for a mature audience.

Anyway, there are too many annoying people here, and I do not feel like going back and forth with anyone, so I chose to post less and only post my projects and respond to something I think is worth responding too.

And arguments or discussions related to Resident Evil may seem stupid or petty to outsiders, but not to RE fanboys or girls.We may take it too serious at times, but that is what fans do.
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 10-29-2012, 03:17 PM.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Um...I see your point dude, but its an RE fan forum.Its FILLED with RE fan boys and girls :/

Comment

This is why I now play WoW.
        See you in hell.

Comment

They make me more afraid than the Resident Evil community ever has. Even if I am in the game.

Comment

"My God ... this is how I am!? I've never been so afraid my entire life."

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              They make me more afraid than the Resident Evil community ever has. Even if I am in the game.
              WTB good moderators for forum, pst
              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
              X