RESIDENT EVIL 6 SPOILER THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
    My god... This is fucking awesome. Can't wait.

Comment

Those spoilers Reston posted are part of something I read over at CU (apparently they originated on GameFAQs?), and I have a bad feeling that they're legit. It just seems like something Capcom would do, if all the twists and big epic story moments in Revelations were any indication. Still, there seems to be some nice moments in there.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
      I'm loving the atmosphere, but not so much the linearity. Oh well.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Please no, please don't let those spoilers be the actual story. It would not be the end of the world if that happened but I was hoping for something much deeper then that.

Comment

Sherry does not suddenly go to find Jake immediately after "training". She was already an agent for another organization for some time, and joined the DSO around the time the Tall Oaks incident occurs. Stuff like this is what makes me doubt these things after the initial "...could be?"

I've also seen some "spoilers" that actually used some PU articles as a basis. Flattery at its best.
          Last edited by News Bot; 09-06-2012, 06:42 PM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

That gameplay was nice ....
            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

That stuff about Carla's personality as the game progresses seems skeptical. Things like Neo Umbrella not being real and Ada Wong being framed for the attacks could easily be picked up by the Captivate and E3 trailers and it's been obvious from the start that the US Government were going to be the villians this time round.

But, I would still say it's possible that these are legit because if you were going to make something up surely you could come up with better than this?
              Last edited by TheBatMan; 09-07-2012, 04:20 AM.
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                That stuff about Carla's personality as the game progresses seems skeptical. Things like Neo Umbrella not being real and Ada Wong being framed for the attacks could easily be picked up by the Captivate and E3 trailers and it's been obvious from the start that the US Government were going to be the villians this time round.

But, I would still say it's possible that these are legit because if you were going to make something up surely you could come up with better than this?
                You think too highly of GameFAQs.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Got confirmation that both sets of spoilers are indeed 100% bull, so it would seem we are still spoiler free with just under three weeks to go.
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Alright, I managed to find a new set of spoilers. I am pretty sure that they are fake, but I thought I'd post them anyway.

Spoiler:

Source: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5625...sident-evil-6/

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Fearltself/index/

Comment

Yeah, those are all fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Olandex View Post
                        Spoilers are everywhere since the game leaked, there are also multiple on disck modes that will be sold seperately at a later date in time.
                        That's the only part I believe to be true.

The rest is "Nemesis is Rebecca" level of bullshit.
                        Last edited by alexdz; 09-22-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah, as I said I was pretty damn sure it was all fake, haha. But I thought I'd post it anyway

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Fearltself/index/

Comment

Okay I gave in and watched the Ada Birthday video, how the hell is that cringe worthy? I read a preview were the guy said it was stupid basically.

There is nothing stupid about it, it's really cool in my opinion.

Comment

Just finished watching Leon's ending. It was alright overall. Kind of lacking. Spoiler:
                              Last edited by falafel; 09-25-2012, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I think Ada's campaign will sum up a lot of the missing information.

Comment

Working...
                                X