No announcement yet.

RESIDENT EVIL 6 SPOILER THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be cosplaying as Sherry RE2 when I get to comic con that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
      There was a very small part of me that almost believed they wouldn't do it; but, honestly, I'm not surprised, either. In fact, I completely saw that costume coming, haha.
      I thought they were going to make a costume BASED on her original outfit, I didn't think they were just gonna stuff her in the exact same uniform >D

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Just reached Leon Chapter 4. Liking the story so far, even though there's not that much of it. The Family interest me. Kind of annoyed you have to shoot the serpent emblems to find files, I think I've missed two already and the chapters are HUGE so it's easy to overlook them. Grrr.
            Last edited by News Bot; 09-27-2012, 05:02 PM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Some comments and questions after finishing the game.

Spoiler:

Thanks.
                Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 09-28-2012, 04:44 AM.
                If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by ValentineLover; 09-28-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    This is the closest we'll ever get to a consummated canon relationship in the RE verse. Enjoy it.

Comment

"The Family" are essentially The Patriots, the only difference being they aren't actually an old man shitting into a bag.

Comment

I have fear about a baby give by an envolviment with these two, lol
                        She is wolverine because g virus, he is wesker son

Comment

My biggest problems with RE6:

Graphics: I am not going to call the visuals terrible but they could have been slightly better. The MT Framework is in need of a serious upgrading.

Story: The story is not the worst that's for sure, but I was expecting some full on effort to make this story during a global Outbreak with so many main characters and mysterious events happening to be much better. It's so small time for such a epic outside look at what this entry could have done with the story, the revelations this entry could have set for these characters and series as a whole is a missed opportunity that greatly saddens me as a long time fan. The long awaited global outbreak has come after all these years and it was not even close to how deep the story could have been. I didn't want Piers to die, I wanted Chris Redfield to die doing his duty or even retire.......even like Chris says in the game itself.

Level Design: Possibly the weakest aspect of RE6 is the average level design, nothing screams top quality about it to me except a few and I mean a FEW moments, the game likes to regroup the co-op partners whenever it can, but why the hell can any of the players trigger the University car scene when the other is very far away? it's a basic trigger Capcom, it's not something that is hard to understand. The stupid obstacles don't really bother me but when your going to do them, actually make them look like they can be a barrier.

Polish: Oh man does this game sometimes show the classic "Bigger is not better" complaint. RE6 displays some terrible lack of polish, Ada is scanning one of the three keycode's while an enemy is walking right through her. Even enemies standing around while your partner heals you on the ground has got a almost cringe worthy look to it at this stage. A Zombie behind Leon and Helena as they slowly open the bar door and BOOM it disappears
                          as the engine is deleting the unneeded assets outside the building.

I didn't want to believe it for a second, but RE6 shows low quality on to many occasions for such a high quality series.

I will be getting this game on the PC to play co-op with my friends when it hits Steam. A fun co-op game with some moments but in my opinion it's nothing more. This must be funny for you guys who have seen me defend RE6 like a soldier defends his country.

In a summary, I do NOT mind the action, I do NOT mind the Hand to Hand crazy moves, I do NOT mind the Co-Op, but I will NEVER ever tolerate an unpolished, badly designed and low quality entry in a series that has the budget to pay over 600 employees.

Please patch this up Capcom, it's to late for the level design choices but if you can polish up most of what I mentioned it will ease some of my concerns.

Don't get me wrong it's not horrible or crap, it's still a decent game but I had this rant building up in my die hard Resi vains.

Sorry if my bitching is as cringe worthy as my grammar!.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                            I'll be cosplaying as Sherry RE2 when I get to comic con that's for sure!
                            You cant cosplay Sherry, yer a gent.Its against the law...

Click image for larger version

Name:	basil_fawlty-290.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	401692

"The law of england, nothing to do with me".
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-28-2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

The game is as polished as it can really be. People complaining about a lack of it seem to be picking out really, really contrived examples. Models going through other models? Hey, welcome to video games.

Comment

There is a difference between seeing a model go through a model at rare occasions and seeing it happen far to many times. I seriously believe adjustments can be done still to the game and most likely it will be patched. I'm not talking about triangles clipping, I am talking AI walking through Ada like a ghost.

This could have been easily fixed if they kept to the straight forward button prompt and puzzle item graphic appearing on screen, without this small cutscene playing that causes these problems. But wait I'll go further with this, they want Ada scanning the passcode with her cube device right? then why not just do that with a simple animation like RE5's item pickup, once again that would have solved these problems.

Also if I remember correctly didn't RE5's dying feature just have the players moving slowly but were still standing? that was much better then having the AI run through the downed players and the AI standing around like a bunch of idiots, zombies or not!.

I'm beginning to think game testers should be seriously improved or worked harder on video games these days, not lazy bastards who overlook these things just so they can get their pay without helping the actual quality of the product.

But at the end of the day why would they give a shit? being a game tester is a shit job.
                                Last edited by shanemurphy; 09-28-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X