New Resident Evil 6 Demo Coming This Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil 6 Demo Coming This Month

Capcom has announced that a new demo for Resident Evil 6 will be released on September 18th. Featuring all-new content (different from the demo included with Dragon’s Dogma), the demo will feature samples of all three of the game’s main campaigns, allowing players to step into the shoes of Leon, Jake or Chris.

The Leon demo will let players “further explore the dark corridors and moonlit grounds of Ivy University,” while Jake and Sherry’s mission will have players fighting the J’avo, “including their fully mutated forms.” Finally, Chris’ mission will see him and partner Piers Nivans fighting alongside other BSAA members “to the war-ravaged streets of Edonia” to battle the J’avo in addition to the B.O.W. Ogroman, which stands three stories tall.

The demo will be released on Xbox Live and PlayStation 3. Separately, PlayStation 3 owners will also be able to download the original demo included in Dragon’s Dogma starting tomorrow, September 5th.
    IGN is your site for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Wii-U, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, PS Vita & iPhone games with expert reviews, news, previews, trailers, cheat codes, wiki guides & walkthroughs
    Last edited by Carnivol; 09-06-2012, 02:07 AM.

Can't wait to play the Resident Evil 5 demo!!!,

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
      Can't wait to play the Resident Evil 5 demo!!!,
      lol. simple mistake.
      sigpic
      See No Evil

Comment

Originally posted by DyceGamez View Post
        lol. simple mistake.
        It's the fear he can't forget.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

RE6 is finally around the corner, but it's still taking too long! I might have to pull a Cartman and freeze myself till October 2nd~

Comment

Originally posted by DyceGamez View Post
            lol. simple mistake.
            What's the difference? Crap is crap.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

uhhh I don't see anything for a re6 demo on PS store...wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                Helps if you read properly.

Capcom has announced that a new demo for Resident Evil 6 will be released on September 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                  Jumping the gun, it sucked cause yesterday my buddy downloaded it on Xbox in the morning where it wasn't available on the PS till later in the night

Comment

Working...
                  X