Resident Evil Damnation available to watch now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Damnation available to watch now

Resident Evil Damnation is available to watch on Sony's PSN service and Microsoft's Zune service.
    Pricing is $12.99 for Standard Definition, and $17.99 for High Definition.

At this stage it's only available in the United States.
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-16-2012, 04:17 AM.
    sigpic

Any alternative for Europeans?

Comment

Just finished watching it. I liked it just as much as any other RE movie. I'll definitely be picking up the BluRay to add to the collection
      Last edited by Edsta713; 09-16-2012, 04:15 PM.
      sigpic
      "So leon, why are you in RE6?... Well, Hunnigan... I needed to right... a Wong... YEEAAAAHHH!

Comment

Horrible lip syncing once again and a very cheesy story.

Comment

I'd watch it, but the RE series is kind of dead to me now.

Being a dinosaur doesn't help really either.

Comment

the whole film seemed like one massively extended cut scene from any resident evil game. And i actually like that. hell there were even certain scenes in the film that i just know would have been quick time events if it were a game. Also was any one else reminded of lord of the rings during one scene? or was it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              At this stage it's only available in the United States.
              And Canada

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
              Also was any one else reminded of lord of the rings during one scene? or was it just me?
              My roommate said that too... I found that really cheesy.

But all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this movie over Degeneration.

Comment

I think i might have actually preferred Degeneration over this one. although i have to admit some of the end battle scenes were pretty bad ass! also this one has one seriously! annoying character. If you have seen it im sure you know who im talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                  I think i might have actually preferred Degeneration over this one. although i have to admit some of the end battle scenes were pretty bad ass! also this one has one seriously! annoying character. If you have seen it im sure you know who im talking about.
                  He ruined the first half of the movie for me. I guess he got more bearable later in the movie but my housemate and I were like "WHY HASN'T HE BEEN KILLED OFF YET!?" every 5 minutes or so.

Comment

it was a bit crap didn't really explain anything bad film retribution was better and i never thought i would say that

Comment

My main problem with the film is that it's too much of a self-contained story. It's supposed to lead up to RE6 but I have a hard time seeing how that can happen with the film's story. Also, with how serious RE takes itself, I wanted the Slavic characters to actually speak Russian to each other. It's stupid to have everyone speak English with a thick Russian accent. I do appreciate the extensive Cyrillic used throughout the film though.
                      Last edited by djepic112; 09-21-2012, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X