Modders discover hidden features in Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modders discover hidden features in Resident Evil 6

Some modders has discovered hidden features (that cannot be unlocked through legitimate means, which means on disc DLC and/or the extra features for use in future enhanced version of the game) in Resident Evil 6.

The hidden features consist of extra difficulty mode, costumes, taunts, and melee attacks. Head for the link for a series of videos which showcase the features. Spoilers in the videos.

Update: i guess i should update this news piece to reflect on the situation better. It seems the features are actually unlockable through RE.net and not on-disc DLC as suggested by the article. Thanks to fellow forumers for the clarification.
    Last edited by xfactor; 10-08-2012, 06:11 PM.

Before anyone throws a bitch fit (and let's face it, who can blame you?), at best, only one of these is actually DLC. The rest are unlockables available via RE.net. You buy them with RE points, not actual money.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I havent use the RE.net thingy yet...is the features up for purchase now?

Comment

Yep RE.Net is fully functional.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
          I havent use the RE.net thingy yet...is the features up for purchase now?
          If you not finished the campaign yet...register now, you'll get 40k bonus points, will help a lot.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Pretty much confirmed, the only "DLC" is the No Hope Left difficulty. All others are RE.net unlockables.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

No Hope Left is not even DLC. It unlocks when you complete all four campaigns on professional mode.
              "I've got 100 cows."
              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

The service is a little weird- it says I've only completed Chapter 1 of Leon's campaign when I'm finished with Chris's, up to 5 with Jake's, and up to 4 with Leon's.

Oh well, hopefully it'll recognize the data when I finish the campaign and get the 40k points that Dracarys mentioned. It doesn't even remember my PSN account after subsequent logins.

Comment

It takes an hour to update your things, especially if you've just signed up it won't host all yours achievements yet until after an hour and the server updates.

Comment

Ahh, thanks for the info!

It seems like my wish was fulfilled, with Chris wearing a gi as one of his alts. Of course, I'd rather they go the full nine, by giving him the red headband, coloring the gi white, and having blue flames shoot out of his melee, but it's close enough.

Comment

Extra difficulty, costumes, attacks and taunts, you get when beating the whole thing and acquiring enough skill points and people are complaining that this is 'locked DLC'?

Comment

I see the Rock Band/Guitar Hero bitchin' has finally reached non-rhytm games too.

Comment

Shhh, dont let them know they've become relevant!

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                            If you not finished the campaign yet...register now, you'll get 40k bonus points, will help a lot.
                            Thanks...I just completed the main scenarios though. I am going to start ada's game now.
                            Last edited by xfactor; 10-08-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Taunts aren't even unlockables... they're in Mercenaries from the beginning.
                              Seriously, some people out there are really trying to shit on this game as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X