No announcement yet.

Modders discover hidden features in Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm pretty sure none of that aside from that one random BSAA agent character in Mercenaries is DLC. No Hope Left is unlockable, the costumes are unlockable, and the taunts and melee moves are already in the game.

If there's going to be any DLC, it's going to be the multiplayer modes and mercenaries maps/characters.

Comment

Hmm. RE.NET still isn't recognizing my progress. Still at Chapter 4 with Leon, and besides my responsibilities, I want to hold off so I can get that 40k. I'll only be about 5k towards getting a costume.

Comment

So just to be clear, the retro costumes are also apart of the RE.net points system and the only actual DLC shown that you have to pay for is the "BSAA" guy? Have they said when they plan to put the retro costumes as unlockables on the site? I just want that old Chris model, my favorite character as he looked in my favorite game. I think I'm going to save up my points for now, not really interested in palette swaps of the alt. costumes, though I heard you unlock a figure of each one in your collections?

How exactly do you unlock the costumes, etc. in the game after you purchase them on the site, I assume through a redeemable code yes? I Wish I would have done this sooner, my initial thoughts were that the site was going to be a stat/leaderboard community and nothing more. Just signed up today > one pro chapter away from getting the platinum trophy. So many points lost...
        Last edited by REmaster; 10-10-2012, 07:15 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          Hmm. RE.NET still isn't recognizing my progress. Still at Chapter 4 with Leon, and besides my responsibilities, I want to hold off so I can get that 40k. I'll only be about 5k towards getting a costume.
          Mine is woefully out of date too, says I've only done Leon chapters 1 & 2 and Chris Chapters 1 & 2.

Funny thing is I finished all campaigns on normal and about half way through on professional.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubt anyone is interested but RE.net just updated my profile, just in case anyone else is having problems with the site.
          Last edited by Enigma_632; 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM. Reason: Update on RE.net
          Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
            Yeah, I'm pretty sure none of that aside from that one random BSAA agent character in Mercenaries is DLC. No Hope Left is unlockable, the costumes are unlockable, and the taunts and melee moves are already in the game.

If there's going to be any DLC, it's going to be the multiplayer modes and mercenaries maps/characters.
            Maps/Characters , Would also apply for upcoming Multiplayer Modes , which is why when you unlock a character in mercenaries it says "For example : Ada Wong Costume 2 can now be used in Extra Content"
            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              How exactly do you unlock the costumes, etc. in the game after you purchase them on the site, I assume through a redeemable code yes?
              When you start up RE6 it will connect to the servers and you get a screen telling you costume(s) unlocked. Unlocks them them fr you instantly, just got to (re)start the game after unlocking them.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Anyone here unlocked these features?

Comment

Working...
                X