Resident Evil 6 getting major (and free) update patch this December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    But the fact the whole game was a co-op situation it was a little disappointing to not be able to have those solitary survival horror moments from games past.
    There's Outbreak also of course. That was a rather good RE co-op game.. though I know a lot of people don't like it because of some huge flaws..
    1. released ahead of its time on an infrastructure that couldn't support it properly.
    2. long ass loading times without the HDD.
    3. no communication except third party (which isn't bad now with games like BF3, but before there wasn't as many options)
    4. movement/combat/room loading was kind of goofy/off I felt compared to other RE games.
    5. not at all scary/tense like REmake (I think because of the graphic style/animations/dodgy room loading which disconnected you from what should be a rather seamless world).

You can fix three of those problems just by re-releasing it on PS3..

Yeah I know what you mean by Sheva bot, Ashley was annoying in RE4 for the brief moments you see her, but for the whole game, nooooooo.
    Last edited by Scream; 10-29-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Ashley could hide and get out of the way which was nice...and she DID have that suit of armor which helped out too.

I think Outbreak could have been a better game if the load time wasn't so insane, the combat was cleaned up and it had a real time inventory which needed some commands to heal, or swap weaons without having to go to the inventory :/

Comment

He dies.

Comment

Hes the BSAA soldier that returns to assist you with T-Rex Simmons.

Comment

Kaboom! Fireball death.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
              Hes the BSAA soldier that returns to assist you with T-Rex Simmons.
              It's amazing he lived that long since the last you see of him prior to that is when he's on the radio outside the hummer, oblivious to the ten zombies approaching from behind.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org
                Gotta wait another month for the patch, then we'll find out, if not sooner...
                There won't be anything to find out, he'll show up during gameplat and disappear during cutscenes.

Comment

Sorry but I like unlocking stuff by playing through the whole game.If the casuals simple-minded brain can't handle playing through the whole game.Than they should go back to their Call of Duty.Simple as that.Im against the (spoon-fed) free addon.
                  sigpic
                  www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I think they should've stuck to a microtransaction for prematurely unlocking the Ada campaign. Like a tiny $0.90 thing to just "unlock everything."

It'd be interesting for statistics and it'd allow those who don't want to play the game to unlock stuff to unlock it right away and it'd allow others to experience things the "normal" way (or ... we could just implement cheats and auto-unlock features, like how Guitar Hero/Rock Band disables achievements/trophies when you use the unlock features to unlock stuff you shouldn't have access to yet)

Comment

Your talking about customizing a patch update.

You either take it ALL as it is (with all the pros and cons) or you don't.

And that's why people complain. Cuz its a catch 22 situation.
                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's not even that - it's take it as it is or get constantly hassled to download it, loose the ability to play online and generally be annoying.

Comment

What the heck are you two talking about?

Comment

What will be in the new cameras update?

Comment

Working...
                            X