Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America is doomed/America is progressing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think republicans should celebrate that as a victory. If Romney ended up doing the same crap Bush did, the republican party might as well have imploded. When your candidate has to flip flop constantly between hyper conservatism and open mindedness to please a different electorate, there's a problem somewhere.

I was floored when he said during debates that the US hasn't done enough for the social context of middle eastern countries to stop the spreading of extremism. Coming from Romney it was just too much of a bad joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
      I'm not comparing who is the biggest pedo-sponsor here. I only think that just because the Queen of England honored one child molester (who in turn molested several kids and invited several other child molesters to do the same in his infamous 'sex parties'), she should not get a pass.
      If she knew at the time, sure. But apparently, while it was rumored in TV land, it was kept hush-hush because Saville had a savage attack lawyer on a chain. As for stripping him of the title, it's probably not possible - Knights are not hereditary honours and so, technically speaking, Saville lost his knighthood when he died. he can't be stripped of what he no longer has.

Now, the people who knew in the BBC and still kept sending him on kids shows and to childrens hospitals who are still alive and kicking...

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
        I'm all for invading the UK. In fact, now that my 3 months recon here is almost complete, I will do so in a few months. Even better prepared this time!
        You are not prepared.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          If we all leave for Canada or Europe then that means the US will be completely empty and thats when the English take it back!
          But isn't that what you want!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            You are not prepared.
            Emma has whipped me into readiness son. There's no turning back now!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              Pikminister you cannot compare the pope to the queen of England. I've yet to see the queen mother harboring large groups of known pedophiles and give them new jobs in other countries so that they can continue to ruin the lives of others. :/

Henry Savile wasn't a confirmed molester until he was dead, wasn't he? I know that's when most of his victims publicly announced what he did, but I cant quite recall.
              Nah, when he was alive, didn't you see his movie before?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                Now, the people who knew in the BBC and still kept sending him on kids shows and to childrens hospitals who are still alive and kicking...
                Is the BBC untouchable too?...

BTW, I just read that Savile had a thing for his own mother and also... corpses.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

Apparently so. And I dunno. Apparently the authorities are investigating. I tend to read that as 'Finding out which fuckers are too rich to actually charge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    Nah, when he was alive, didn't you see his movie before?

Wow, that's brilliant!

Comment

Yeah Gary Glitter is a proper hardnut in that photo (harder than Ross Kemp and Steve McFadden combined), you can see the n00bs are all behind him - they get caught first. Saville is the only one who gets away with it, Gary dies saving him... It's all in the movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X