Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Revelations coming to PS3/360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the issue... the game sold like crap and it surely deserves better. And yes I have it for my 3DS and I'll gladly buy it again for PS3.
    I'm not even expecting much because they'll probably simply upscale the game and redo all the touch puzzles. Everything else can easily work on consoles as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
      I don't see the issue...
      No one else does either. With some few exceptions, we all love the idea of this game being ported.

the game sold like crap and it surely deserves better
      Revelations sold pretty much the same amount ORC sold on the 360. Not exactly what I would call crap. Capcom dropped the ball by not releasing it also on Vita. The combined sales numbers would've made it a Platinum title.

But I agree that it deserves to get more exposure.

I'm not even expecting much because they'll probably simply upscale the game and redo all the touch puzzles. Everything else can easily work on consoles as it is.
      Well what do you know, you pretty much nailed what needed to be done with the game. And if they just do that, they better sell it cheap.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

This is fantastic news to all you PS3/360 owners, Revelations is a really solid entry in the series that everyone should experience. If you were disappointed by the lack of horror in RE6 then Revelations will wipe away a few of those tears, not all but a lot of those tears.

I'm not even pissed I bought a 3DS for the game for some strange reason. Maybe the option of playing Revelations full screen is making me forget that fact.

Comment

If it's cheap enough and includes some extras (Rachel's story as a playable character for example) then I may buy it. But only if it is released retail on disc. Still, I feel this release may be too little, too late -- I feel i've already played the game enough on the 3DS already.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
            This is fantastic news to all you PS3/360 owners, Revelations is a really solid entry in the series that everyone should experience. If you were disappointed by the lack of horror in RE6 then Revelations will wipe away a few of those tears, not all but a lot of those tears.

I'm not even pissed I bought a 3DS for the game for some strange reason. Maybe the option of playing Revelations full screen is making me forget that fact.
            The whole time I was playing through Revelations I kept thinking about two things.

1. RE fans without a 3DS are really missing out.

2. This would be amazing to play on a bigger screen.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

One of the best resident evils in years I hope this is true I realy do

Comment

Revelations should be released on the 360/PS3. It wasn't a bad game at all. It did have some faults, but it was the best Resident Evil game I've played since Resident Evil 3. The 3DS makes the lines of the graphics look jagged, so it would look better on the consoles.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

I'm excited. I bought a 3DS just for this game (and never bought a single other game), so the prospect of pawning off my 3DS is fantastic. I've only played Revelations twice, I believe, despite genuinely enjoying the game, and this port would give me the ambition to give it another go.

Comment

I was actually just playing Revelations for the first time in a while the other day, and while I was enjoying it, I couldn't help but think of how much better it would have been on a big console. Never cared for the 3D gimmicky crap, anyway.

I hope this is true.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org
                      Early 2013 release, yeah?
                      Not before E3 2013.
                      sigpic

Comment

If true and a ratings board is the leak then post E3 is too far away. Maybe after Captivate in April?

Comment

I can't wait for it! I watched some gameplays on Youtube and i was kicking myself because i had just bought a PS Vita when it was released..

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                            If true and a ratings board is the leak then post E3 is too far away. Maybe after Captivate in April?
                            Probably... if the rumor is true that is (probably is).
                            sigpic

Comment

Otherwise I would think that the only other alternatives are either Feb again, one year after the 3DS release or March for the next anniversary.
                              Last edited by Rombie; 11-28-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I would guess mid March right before year end.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X