Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Revelations coming to PS3/360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't be bothered with Bio6, but I hope this rumor to be true... and, for it to reach the U.S.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      Urgh, there goes my entire reason for owning a 3DS. I understand why though, the title sold like crap on 3DS.
      This is one reason I'm done buying Nintendo systems. I bought three well four because they had RE games to later see them moved to another system. Deadly Silence was a nice treat for the DS and actually bought that for other games. I still love my Gamecube and it was worth it for Remake and Twin Snakes alone. The Wii and 3DS I regret buying and have no plans on buying a Wii U.
      Last edited by Stars1356; 12-01-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Well this topic is about rumors so... it seems that the Revelations HD treatment is also coming out on Wii U.

This also includes the Gold edition of RE6. Its gonna be known as RE6 Final Hope and features a new scenario w/Claire Redfield... now this really sounds like a rumor.

EDIT: Sequel to ORC coming out too... lol
        Last edited by Pikminister; 12-01-2012, 04:22 PM.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Theres probably some truth to this rumor, ORC wise more than anything.

Comment

I keep seeing this rumour everywhere and it's really annoying. If anyone had bothered to check the 'source' it was from a guy who claimed the KH HD remix was coming, then he comes off arrogant as ever and claims about 30 rumours for about 20 different companies. How could anyone know the ins and outs to the entire gaming industry? Complete BS, take the 'Gold Wii U Edition' of RE6 with a grain of salt.

Years ago, I thought of how interesting it’d be to have a comic property come to life via an Overwatch

Who even are these people and why does everyone seem to believe this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              I keep seeing this rumour everywhere and it's really annoying......

So we can't discuss rumors on the internets? Since when?

Listen, I'm now having to talk about something I don't believe in (Santa) this holiday season. Such is life.
              sigpic

Comment

Well this topic is about rumors so... it seems that the Revelations HD treatment is also coming out on Wii U.

This also includes the Gold edition of RE6. Its gonna be known as RE6 Final Hope and features a new scenario w/Claire Redfield...
                It's going to take a hell of a lot more than that to convince me to buy a Wii U. Metroid Prime 4 better be worth it...

Sequel to ORC coming out too...
                No.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  Metroid Prime 4 better be worth it...
                  Now that's a rumor.

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  No.
                  One of the best selling RE games of the year.

YES.
                  sigpic

Comment

whether true or false, as long as Jill isn't returning, i'll consider it. i'm so sick of Jill already.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                      whether true or false, as long as Jill isn't returning, i'll consider it. i'm so sick of Jill already.
                      Dude, you better sit down for this revelation.... Revelations is a Jill Valentine game.

Last edited by Pikminister; 12-02-2012, 07:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        Dude, you better sit down for this revelation.... Revelations is a Jill Valentine game.

i'm talking about the additional content in RE6, if it becomes true. hell Rebecca probably the deserves the most comeback as a female lead.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I think they should ditch the entire character lineup, and reboot.

ORC [...] One of the best selling RE games of the year.
                          I can't argue with that - personal opinion is useless, in these matters.
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            I keep seeing this rumour everywhere and it's really annoying. If anyone had bothered to check the 'source' it was from a guy who claimed the KH HD remix was coming, then he comes off arrogant as ever and claims about 30 rumours for about 20 different companies. How could anyone know the ins and outs to the entire gaming industry? Complete BS, take the 'Gold Wii U Edition' of RE6 with a grain of salt.

Years ago, I thought of how interesting it’d be to have a comic property come to life via an Overwatch

Well... The KH HD Remix was announced though. KH 1.5 HD ReMix.

Not saying I believe the guy personally, but he did call that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              Well... The KH HD Remix was announced though. KH 1.5 HD ReMix.

Not saying I believe the guy personally, but he did call that one.
                              Yeah but there are plenty people claiming HD version of this and that. People just naming popular IPs that were never on HD consoles.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I'm not dissing people for discussing them, sorry if I came across as harsh. I am seeing it everywhere but nothing is reputable, not even that but people are seriously believing it. Rumours are rumours after all, discuss if you will, but when people seriously believe it and talk about it like its fact (seen on other boards, not talking about here) its annoying. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X