Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioScript

BioScript V0.75 (download) - Initial release
    BioScript V0.76 (download) - Bugfixes for disassembly, multiple opcodes, misc.
    BioScript V0.80 (download) - Comment handler, formatted output, more opcodes removed from WIP
    BioScript V0.84 (download) - Bugfix for compile, other bugfixes and optimizations, support for multi-line syntax
    BioScript V0.87 (download) - I/O optimizations, updated instruction syntax, more opcodes removed from WIP
    BioScript V0.87.1 (download) - Upgraded for Operating System compatibility
    BioScript V1.90.0 (download) - Upgraded for Operating System compatibility, Bio 1.5 version support
    BioScript V1.91.0 (download) - Multiple bugfixes, preliminary if/else do/while support (Bio2, only)

SDL DLL

Utility to create custom cut-scenes, random events, enemy and door placement, etc., for use with Bio Hazard 2/Resident Evil 2.

FEATURES:
    Disassembly to editable C Source and compilation to SCD binary.

Optimized to disassemble or compile 30+ scripts in about 1 second.

Disassembly and compilation of about 150 opcode instructions.

'Drag & Drop' - 'drag' multiples of files onto the title bar and 'drop'.

TODO:
    Document and implement all unknown opcodes (only a few left) - a /* WIP */ comment will appear for unsupported opcodes.

Create a header, to be used with Visual Studio (for Intellisense).

Document the executable's internal arrays, for Cmp() functionality, etc.
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 11-11-2013, 07:13 PM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Cutscenes? Oh my god! As allways awesome. With your tools soon we'll create a new Resident Evil xD. Thanks you!
    Edit: Could you upload SDL_image.dll, please? My file doesn't work.
    Last edited by RESEVILNEMESIS; 12-16-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

BioScript V0.80 (download)

Comment handler was added (it's safe to comment the code), formatted output (tab/return), more opcodes removed from WIP status.

Could you upload SDL_image.dll, please? My file doesn't work.
      I updated a link for SDL in the first post.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Thanks you!

Comment

Nice release, thanks. Coincidence?

Comment

Hi, in these last days I've had some free time and I dedicated myself to use this very useful tool.

The good news is that I am learning to create my own cutscenes! I'm creating one now, not the big thing but it's a start, later I'll show you the result!

Think I already said this but I'll say it again, thanks Mark for creating this great tool!

Comment

Sorry for the double post.

Here is my first custom cutscene:
              Hi guys!Well, I just wanted to tell and show you that I am now able to create my own cutscenes for RE2!I'm still a rookie, but slowly I am learning more and ...

I'm still a rookie, but slowly I am learning more and more!

With the passing of time, I'll show you how I'm improving.

Comment

Well, right now I'm trying to recreate a cutscene of RE1.5, is almost complete, just missing me some details.

When finished I will show you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                  Well, right now I'm trying to recreate a cutscene of RE1.5, is almost complete, just missing me some details.

Sweet.

Comment

Good work Martin!

Comment

...looking forward to it.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                        ...looking forward to it.
                        Well I decide to reconstruct this RE1.5 cutscene, is the best I can do!

Well I decide to reconstruct this RE1.5 cutscene, is the best I can do!Hope you like!

Hope you like!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          Well I decide to reconstruct this RE1.5 cutscene, is the best I can do!

Well I decide to reconstruct this RE1.5 cutscene, is the best I can do!Hope you like!

Hope you like!
                          that is brill mate....great work...i would it prefer aftr sherry had gone thru that the 2 characters had ran towards the door but its nothin to worry about obviously lol

i mean so far uv got majority of 1.5 rooms....u can make ur own 1.5 game surely now mate lol...do u hav plans on making more cutscenes?

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                            that is brill mate....great work...i would it prefer aftr sherry had gone thru that the 2 characters had ran towards the door but its nothin to worry about obviously lol

i mean so far uv got majority of 1.5 rooms....u can make ur own 1.5 game surely now mate lol...do u hav plans on making more cutscenes?
                            Thanks dude!

If I have time, I will to make more cutscenes of course!

Comment

The only things missing are the dogs already present in the alley and their reviving right after Sherry disappears, when Elza calls out, "Sherry!" (Curator Anniversary video). Fighting the dogs would happen between Sherry's disappearance and both Elza and John turning up at the Admin Building back door. As near as I've been able to figure out the plot of RE15, that's what they're doing while Sherry's on her sub-quest inside the Admin building. Anyway, fantastic job so far. Looking forward to more ... and thank you Mark, for such a wonderful tool.
                              Last edited by RMandel; 01-28-2013, 04:46 PM.
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X