Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 days of Evil. Merry X-mas RE fans

So lemme toot my own horn a bit here:

This was done in about 18 days or so, the fact that I finished 4min 30 seconds or so of animation that fast is a new personal record(sleep...I miss you. We need to spend more time together).

However I did have to recycle more animation than I would have liked, to finish this on time. So at the least I made sure what I recycled looked good.

I can only take credit for the animation, the Idea was DC's and all the lyrics were created by other RE fans.

So yeah, here you all go! Enjoy!

Albert Wesker parody videos! Resident Evil fans, rejoice! Voice actor DC Douglas has created several little gifts for the fans over the years...

That was amazing, Wrath. Congrats to everyone involved.

Comment

Congratulations mate, seldom do we see celebrated success within this community. Well done.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Thanks gents. I think we see celebrated success when we get better games that lighten everyone's moods...that or some good alcohol.
        Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-22-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I'm not salty about the games (I've come to terms with not being the target audience for 'em), so this gets me in an even better mood. Great stuff.

Its getting a lot of love from the fans. Nice job to everyone involved.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

oh COOL! i had no idea you took part in this, great job!

Comment

Yarp. He even paid me for this, which was a shocker as I declined 3 days ago when he brought it up. I mean hell, how often does an intermediate get to work with a professional? I had no problem working for free on this and spending as many hours as I did on it over the past like 17 or so days.

But he still sent me a paypal donation at about 5am yesterday after I finished putting in the final sync adjustments on the toon and crashed, had to call him up and thank him personally for this even though I had declined previously.

Hes a great guy and all around classy.

Comment

He does sound like a genuinely nice guy.
                Fantastic job everyone. I hope you're all very proud.

And Merry Christmas everybody
                sigpic

Comment

Great work, glad to see this turned out well for you!
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thanks dude. You count all the references in the toon?

Comment

Working...
                    X