Resident Evil Anniversary Package Announced for Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Anniversary Package Announced for Japan

A Resident Evil Anniversary Collection for PS3 has been announced for Japan by Capcom.

The package includes:

Resident Evil 6
    Resident Evil 5 Gold
    Resident Evil: Revival Selection

And download codes for:

Resident Evil: Director’s Cut
    Resident Evil 2
    Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil Anniversary Package is out on March 22 for ¥8,990 yen.

Source
    Last edited by aris13; 01-11-2013, 08:06 PM.
    sigpic

Missing in action:

Biohazard REbirth

Biohazard 0

We're well into their second decade of being exclusive to Nintendo systems.

Thanks Capcom.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Definitely in agreeance about the REmake and Zero. I appreciate the PlayStation exclusivity but I wish the classics would come to Xbox as well.
      sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Zero doesn't matter that much in my opinion, but leaving out the REmake? Thats cold.

Comment

I found more funny that both Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles get shafted... Those are already on PSN and are sold on disc bundle in Japan. Makes no sense tagging them along for this.

I don't see Zero & REmake coming soon to PS3, if Capcom wanted to, they would've already ported them.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Wouldn't the issue with REmake/RE0 on an HD console be the backgrounds? I thought they'd have to redo everything because of the aspect ratio the games were originally meant for was 4:3 and in this day and age everything is all about 16:9 usually, and they'd have to redo the backgrounds at a higher resolution as well wouldn't they? I mean, most people aren't gonna want a game that's forced to have black bars on the sides of the screen to preserve a 4:3 ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
              Wouldn't the issue with REmake/RE0 on an HD console be the backgrounds? I thought they'd have to redo everything because of the aspect ratio the games were originally meant for was 4:3 and in this day and age everything is all about 16:9 usually, and they'd have to redo the backgrounds at a higher resolution as well wouldn't they? I mean, most people aren't gonna want a game that's forced to have black bars on the sides of the screen to preserve a 4:3 ratio.
              Excuses. None of that prevented RE1C, RE2 and RE3 from being in the collection.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

^ Wow, did that completely fly by me or what? Didn't even think of that. Good point!

Comment

Working...
                X