Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition Achievements Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition Achievements Leaked

As previously reported, Resident Evil: Revelations is headed to home consoles. Now, a leaked list of achievements have turned up, which you can view at the link below.

Resident Evil: Revelations has 50 Achievements. View the full Resident Evil: Revelations achievement list at XboxAchievements.com.
    sigpic

Full achievement list, whoo.

Doesn't give away if much new, new difficulties though.

...and 10k kills in Raid mode? The mode doesn't have enough content for such a number.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

^ I actually have to agree with that. Even if you go through all three difficulties and the ghost stage each time and get the genocide bonus for each stage, it's still... what, 2-3k maybe?

Still, awesome news. I'll be picking this up even though I've already put ~50 hours into the 3DS version.

Edit: That new difficulty isn't a new one, it's just a rebranding of the Hell Mode difficulty it seems since that doesn't appear in the achievements. Wonder why the switch...
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-11-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I suppose if Raid mode gets online leaderboards based on time or score or something it could have some extra replay value, but it really isn't much that fun and certainly no Mercenaries.

Comment

Personally I love it, it's sort of a Resident Evil meets Borderlands style game. (Keep in mind, I love looting and such ). Maybe not as much as Mercs, but I sure as hell wouldn't be sad if they were able to put both in a game.

Comment

Once I got S rank on every level (nearly every one first go) I never played it again, didn't see point when my weapons were already good enough and no leaderboards even offline to challenge myself with.

...so the name 'Unveiled Edition' suggests something extra, right?
            Last edited by Dracarys; 01-11-2013, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Be nice it they extended the game a little bit on Jill and Chris's scenarios and mixed in a mercenaries mode as well as a raid mode.

Not that Revelations was an incredibly short game by any means, but a little extra length in the games exploration would be quite nice.

Comment

Retailer or only digital?. Good news anyway, game is great, minus enemy design.

Comment

At least it's a full list as well unlike the other HD titles Capcom has put out so far from the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                    Retailer or only digital?. Good news anyway, game is great, minus enemy design.
                    I thought the enemy design was pretty good actually, the only enemy design I actually didnt like was the Draghignazzo, thought it was kind of lame...still wasn't as awful as RE6's Napads which really just looked out of place.

Comment

This is great news for all those people who didn't play Revelations on the 3DS. I might double dip if it's a retail release... I want to experience Revelations in full 5.1 HD sound and HD graphics (I hope Capcom at least tries to do a bit more work for this release).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Cool, now all we need is the PC version.

Spoiler:

Comment

Probably going to pick this up for Achievements/Trophies. After putting 60+ into the 3DS version, the game got a bit boring; but fun nonetheless. Still play it... assuming home console would be slightly improved graphics...? The game is stunning for 3DS though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                            Be nice it they extended the game a little bit on Jill and Chris's scenarios and mixed in a mercenaries mode as well as a raid mode.

Not that Revelations was an incredibly short game by any means, but a little extra length in the games exploration would be quite nice.
                            Spoiler:

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            This is great news for all those people who didn't play Revelations on the 3DS. I might double dip if it's a retail release... I want to experience Revelations in full 5.1 HD sound and HD graphics (I hope Capcom at least tries to do a bit more work for this release).
                            Even if they don't go the extra mile, the game's graphics are fine. With no 3D effect to mess with the anti aliasing.

But the real star of the show is the gameplay. Which is far better than what we experienced on consoles last year.

I hope new consle gamers will appreciate this type of Resident Evil. Less actiony.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

It would be pretty damn sweet if they could implement coop play as an additional feature for the main game, although I doubt they will. Anyway, if they upgrade the environmental details and have this running on RE6's MT Framework, it's a sure buy for me.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

Working...
                              X