No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition Achievements Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be interesting to see how Revelations sells. I remember a few people being quite smug that ORC outsold it as proof that survival horror was dead, despite it being sold exclusively on a handheld console with only a fraction of the user base of the combined PS3/360 userbase. Although still not quite a fair comparison (digital only release compared to both a digitial and disc release) the fact it's also been out on the 3DS makes it a bit more even.

Comment

What happened to all the people here who were denying the rumour like hell? Console port is great and all but what this game really needs is a proper PC port. Damn, I wish it would happen. I'm tired of 720p at 25fps. And Jill looks so ugly in that image up there.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
        What happened to all the people here who were denying the rumour like hell?
        Wasn't it just one guy here? And I believe that user was just being careful about accepting the rumor as fact. A perfectly understandable approach.

Console port is great and all but what this game really needs is a proper PC port. Damn, I wish it would happen. I'm tired of 720p at 25fps.
        I understand the pain of PC users experience when it comes to ports (see RE4 or a no-show like Dragon Dogma) but in this case, Revelations really, really needs to be on home consoles.

Because, lets face it... that's where the software sales really count. If Rev manages to sell on the PS3 and 360 the same amount it sold on the 3DS (individually, not combined), then the game will be a certified hit. And we'll either get a sequel or more games like it.

And Jill looks so ugly in that image up there.
        That was an early render of one of the first Jill models made for the game. Here's another look at that model:

But this is how she looks in the actual game:

I know Julia Voth fans hate her looks. But she's fine.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

I like the Minnesota (my home state) shout-out in the achievement list. lol

Comment

Capcom UK confirmed that's coming out on 24/5/2013

Comment

Working...
            X