RE Revelations Confirmed for Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Revelations Confirmed for Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U

Its been leaked for a couple of times but we finally have the official announcement now.

Resident Evil Revelations will arrive on 360, PS3, PC and Wii U on May 21st in the US, 24th in Europe.

A new additional enemy, new characters including Hunk, and several other minor enhancements has been confirmed too.

Official site here with trailer
    ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Read on for the details.

London, UK. — January 22nd, 2013 — Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today confirmed that Resident Evil™ Revelations will release at retail for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Windows® PC and Nintendo’s Wii U™ console across North America on May 21st and Europe on May 24th 2013. The title will also be available to download digitally from the same dates on PlayStation®3 for €49.99 and Windows®PC for €39.99 with details on digital versions for Xbox 360® and Nintendo’s Wii U™ console to follow.

Complete with high quality HD visuals, enhanced lighting effects and an immersive sound experience, the fear that was originally brought to players in Resident Evil Revelations on the Nintendo 3DS™ system returns redefined for home consoles. Furthermore, the home console version will deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode and improvements to Raid Mode such as new weapons, skill sets and the opportunity to play as Hunk and other characters from the series. Raid Mode, which was first introduced to the series in the original version of Resident Evil Revelations, sees gamers play online in co-op mode or alone in single player, taking on the hordes of enemies across a variety of missions whilst levelling up characters and earning weapon upgrades.
    UPDATE
    --------
    The Japanese Premium set has been announced. It includes Biohazard Revelations Unveiled edition, A BSAA wristwatch, A BSAA card case, and an Arranged Soundtrack on CD. The cost is 42,000yen.
    The game can also be purchased with just the watch, or with the case and CD.

カプコンのキャラクター商品がなんでも揃う直営通販サイト。ゲーム・グッズ・CDなど商品がどんどん増えるので、見る度に楽しい発見が!新作の予約販売も。

Thanks Pikminister
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-25-2013, 02:24 AM.

Japanese trailer is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uigGwo2wTkE
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

Retail and digital versions. Cool.

EDIT: Hey... is that a new creature in the Solarium?

EDIT 2: Oops, didn't read the whole OP:

Furthermore, the home console version will deliver additional content including a terrifying new enemy, extra difficulty mode and improvements to Raid Mode such as new weapons, skill sets and the opportunity to play as Hunk and other characters from the series.
      Picture of the new enemy:

Spoiler:

I guess its gonna be like a Nemesis type enemy? The dude gets around in the game it seems.
      Last edited by Pikminister; 01-22-2013, 11:21 AM.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Pictures of the PC version:

More here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ns-screenshots
          sigpic

Comment

Concept art, shamelessly stolen from Biohaze

sigpic

Comment

HUNK's on Revelations after all, neat.

I still can't believe it's coming to PC, that Spaced gif above is incredibly appropriate for my reaction.

Comment

The game seems to be basically the same, so it won't be as detailed as a "real" home console games, but it's better than nothing! It will be a real pleasure to play through the campain again on pc in 1080p.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  The game seems to be basically the same, so it won't be as detailed as a "real" home console games, but it's better than nothing! It will be a real pleasure to play through the campain again on pc in 1080p.
                  It features better gameplay than lots of 'real' home console games out there (including some RE games I rather not mention ) so its all good.

And PC gamers are gonna go nuts with mods. Hope to see Barry Burton soon!
                  sigpic

Comment

The graphics upscaled look actually amazing :O
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Oh wow. As a Resident Evil fan and lover of Revelations I think I've just had a heart attack.

Comment

This is amazing news and I can't wait! Split-screen coop would make my day, but being able to play this on my console is exciting enough!

Comment

So, I've played Revelations with my fancy stereo headphones, now I can replay it with my fancy surround headphones (or home theater, but I really like my new headphones) - delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                            The graphics upscaled look actually amazing :O
                            I know, right?

Comment

New Raid Mode characters (Hunk and others!!!), new enemies...AMAZING.
                              Last edited by Dark_Chris; 01-22-2013, 01:21 PM.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X