No announcement yet.

RE Revelations Confirmed for Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get this pricing complaint, it is budget price release compared to the normal new release price.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

^ Everyone on GameFAQS is going crazy saying that it should be discounted because it's a previous Handheld game, a year old, and new features don't justify new price.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        ^ Everyone on GameFAQS is going crazy saying that it should be discounted because it's a previous Handheld game, a year old, and new features don't justify new price.
        It is discounted though...

Comment

I agree with Dracarys. I'm getting this on day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
            It is discounted though...
            Idiots want it for $20. Not $50. :L
            They are trying to justify it by saying HD collections are released at about $20-30 and have about 3 games.
            The thing is, the game isn't even a year old, and it's getting a shittonne of content.
            People just want things for free or cheap these days... Not like game development doesn't cost thousands of dollars... :S

Comment

While $50 may seem a bit steep for some, we don't even know the full list of improvements and additions. Personally, I believe $40 may have been ideal (with the current info we have of course), but hell, this is a game I want to support and have been asking for consoles since day 1.

Comment

Agreed. $40 would have been the right price, especially based on what new stuff has been put into the game so far.

Outside the new critter, Hunk is just going to be a copy and paste job from The Mercenaries and the updated graphics are nice and all, but so far everything they've announced really does match a $40 price tag.

Ya know, unless it turns out they've actually expanded the games stages with more areas to explore, cut scenes, voice acting etc.

Comment

We still don't know how many things they added to Raid mode.

Comment

$40 would've been ideal...I don't mind paying $50 since Revelations is quite good.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                      We still don't know how many things they added to Raid mode.
                      True, but Capcom has earned a lot of extra scrutiny regarding the RE series these days. I am hoping they keep adding to Revelations as it would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                        $40 would've been ideal...I don't mind paying $50 since Revelations is quite good.
                        Same here. I already know that Revelations is worth those $50 bucks just on its gameplay alone.

And I want a sequel... So I'm gonna double-dip.
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think it is worth a double dip even at the announced price. For first time buyers I cannot justify any complaint on price.

Comment

Working...
                          X