Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps it is time for some RE6 user ranks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aah! Right. Guess I'm still trying to forget Code: Veronica (and seems like I was succeeding ... until I jinxed it for myself)

Comment

I think that I accidentally created a posh, out of the way hangout for the eclectics on this forum. xD
      sigpic

Comment

Why are you trying to forget CODE: Veronica? CODE: Veronica > j00

Comment

^If that's true, then you just gave me another reason to try to forget it

Comment

"Bastard"

Do it!
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Well, seeing how this might actually be going somewhere, maybe some of you guys could post your list of enemy names from RE6 and whichever other games you may be considering. I'm working on my list now. Maybe if we get a few lists, we can collate the lists and see which ones are in most demand... although I think that it has been decided that Simmons is definitely on the list. xD

List of current ranks here, just so nobody puts up an existing rank. (I would just transfer the list... but I'm afraid that the ghost of 50cal would return from where ever he is to haunt me)

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...RE5-User-Ranks
              sigpic

Comment

Forgive the double post, but I wanted to give an update: I've got my list of potential ranks started, it's about halfway done. Should be able to post it this weekend!

UPDATE: Serious stomach illness has kept me from finishing the list, but I haven't given up on you guys. Heading to the Doctor after the weekend, should be better shortly after. I hope. XD
                Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-23-2013, 07:47 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X