Capcom Opens Biohazard 6 PC Official Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Opens Biohazard 6 PC Official Site

Capcom's new site for the PC version of RE6 is now up. You can access it here
    ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Official Trailer here
    BIOHAZARD 6(バイオハザード6)■公式サイト:http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio6/■対応ハード:PS3、Xbox360、PC■発売日:PS3版、Xbox360版 好評発売中(2012年10月4日)PC版 2013年3月22日(木)予定■希望小売価格PS3版 【パッケージ版】7,99...

Too bad it doesn't change my opinion of the game, nice to see it on PC though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Too bad it doesn't change my opinion of the game...
      Thats because nothing can change FACTS.

EDIT: If this thing sells, maybe Dragon Dog... nah!
      Last edited by Pikminister; 02-08-2013, 12:40 AM.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

OMG 60 dollars? im surprised.

this pic shows why it does not worth it:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	game_014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	402460

Comment

FINALLY something from Capcom. I've been waiting so long for the PC release. Too bad it's still 2 months away. And why is it listed for $59.99 USD? That's a huge rip off for an old game with no new content.
          Last edited by djepic112; 02-08-2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
            this pic shows why it does not worth it:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8142[/ATTACH]
            Wait, are we making graphical assessments, or are we looking at Leon's ass? I'm confused.

Either way, perhaps the "not worth it" argument applies to both.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
              ...why is it listed for $59.99 USD? That's a huge rip off for an old game with no new content.
              RE6 is an old game?

It's not even 6 months old (it will be in March). BTW, you can get the console versions at bomba prices: $29.99
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

Some of the textures are definitely better and the framerate is much smoother.

The trailer reminds me how much I love the controls, however. Damn the combat is bloody fun in Resident Evil 6.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Next gen RE should have that many enemies in the campaign. No more entire cities being infected...with on average 4 enemies coming at at a time.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Steam powered?! Well damn. I hate steam with a passion, I only deal with it if the game is absolutely worth it. I have a shitty internet connection and can't download the game, and I'm most assuredly not paying sixty bucks for a game that may not be worth ten. XD Looks like I won't be playing RE6 any time soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Steams not perfect, but at least it ain't 'Origin'.

Comment

Steams not perfect, but at least it ain't 'Origin'.
                        My two main problems with it are A) You absolutely NEED a high-speed internet connection in order to play their games, which isn't always available geographically or economically (both, in my case) and B) You don't really 'own' the product, you just bought rites to play it. Not to mention that it ruins the used game market, the life blood of the cheapass gamer. xD
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                          My two main problems with it are A) You absolutely NEED a high-speed internet connection in order to play their games, which isn't always available geographically or economically (both, in my case) and B) You don't really 'own' the product, you just bought rites to play it. Not to mention that it ruins the used game market, the life blood of the cheapass gamer. xD
                          I don't know about high-speed connection, mine's just 1Mb and I can play TF2 and L4D just fine, it's not perfect and servers outside Brazil are laggy as hell but I blame it on my own shitty connection. And they always have games going on sale so you can get them pretty cheap.

Sure, Steam has its problems, like not really owning your games, but it's not that an awful service.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                            Depends what games you play on it, it also economically stimulates the independent game industry. I mean hell, how many indie games get released a month for Steam in contrast to consoles?

Microsquish has a similar online store concept for X-box that allows independent games to be played on a console sure, but Steams been doing this a lot longer.
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 02-08-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Depends what games you play on it, it also economically stimulates the independent game industry. I mean hell, how many indie games get released a month for Steam in contrast to consoles?

Microsquish has a similar online store concept for X-box that allows independent games to be played on a console sure, but Steams been doing this a lot longer.
                              I'm just saying- when I buy software I want to be allowed to use it on my terms. I don't want to have to be online every time I want to install something, I don't like the idea that one day there is a possibility that steam may go "poof" for whatever reason and all my purchases are down the tube because I (probably) don't have the disc for the game. I've been wanting to play Half-Life and Half-Life 2 for ages, but the D/L size is too massive for my internet speed and data cap, and the discs cost $60. So it looks like until I win the lottery or get modern-speed internet (one is as likely as the other), Resident Evil 6 goes on the pile of games that I have to wait even longer for. XD My only hope is that the price of the RE6 PC discs drop as fast as the console versions did.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X