No announcement yet.

Capcom Opens Biohazard 6 PC Official Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blame yer ISP for being too fuck awful to play games online. Gooble Fiber.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Blame yer ISP for being too fuck awful to play games online. Gooble Fiber.
      Gooble fiber to you too, pal! Seriously though, the only options I have are the cheap wireless internet that I have (Mobile Broadband... blegh) or satellite internet. I just can't afford and extra $50-$60 dollars a month right now, plus equipment lease fees, etc. Even if I could, it still doesn't change how I feel about many aspects of STEAM.
      Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-08-2013, 11:11 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
        I'm just saying- when I buy software I want to be allowed to use it on my terms. I don't want to have to be online every time I want to install something, I don't like the idea that one day there is a possibility that steam may go "poof" for whatever reason and all my purchases are down the tube because I (probably) don't have the disc for the game. I've been wanting to play Half-Life and Half-Life 2 for ages, but the D/L size is too massive for my internet speed and data cap, and the discs cost $60. So it looks like until I win the lottery or get modern-speed internet (one is as likely as the other), Resident Evil 6 goes on the pile of games that I have to wait even longer for. XD My only hope is that the price of the RE6 PC discs drop as fast as the console versions did.
        I'm glad steam blocks people like you from playing. God, I hate playing multiplayer on consoles with laggy 3rd world country people.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
          I'm glad steam blocks people like you from playing. God, I hate playing multiplayer on consoles with laggy 3rd world country people.
          Ah, yes. That old chestnut.
          sigpic

Comment

unno about u fancy dudes, but Steam>Origin>GFWL>Uplay. cant blame steam if someone has 1mb of internet. but if u need a patch from origin, with 5mb less, you will have to get it from torrents. GFWL? u can create a whole new game and actually play it till it finnaly logs you in. Uplay? dont worry, you will never finish the game becuz it loses the internet connection(with internet full working)

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
            Wait, are we making graphical assessments, or are we looking at Leon's ass? I'm confused.

Either way, perhaps the "not worth it" argument applies to both.
            for a little instant i thinked in cut the Leon ass, but i was so lazy to cut it again.

but, no forgiveness, this curved wooden plate reminds me those skate/bike/motorcycle games from ps1.

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
            i think u like mod servers too.

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
            I don't know about high-speed connection, mine's just 1Mb and I can play TF2 and L4D just fine, it's not perfect and servers outside Brazil are laggy as hell but I blame it on my own shitty connection. And they always have games going on sale so you can get them pretty cheap.

Sure, Steam has its problems, like not really owning your games, but it's not that an awful service.
            L4D2, Brazilian servers are pure crap, maybe someone made a sempron desktop as a server, or took a 1991 IBM server to host it.

the best is change download local to somewhere in US, in official server u can reach 150ms, if the internetz is 100% free of duty.
            Last edited by yurieu; 02-09-2013, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Urgh, I just want the benchmark. This is taking too long.

Comment

Working...
              X