Resident Evil: Revelations - HUNK Playable in Raid Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Revelations - HUNK Playable in Raid Mode

Capcom has released a video for the PC and console versions of Resident Evil: Revelations. The video gives a brief look at HUNK, who is a new playable character in Raid Mode.

sigpic

That arm-blade is the same from Mercs 3D?

Comment

Who is the character at 1:17 ? It looks like Jessica but with bare legs completely and a gas mask.
      Last edited by Grem; 02-14-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

^^ Lone Wolf
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Is anyone else sick of Hunk? He was featured in 2 games for a few minutes and mentioned in 1 file and he is one of the top featured characters in Mercs. Why not try someone new that hasnt been in Mercs before. Like RE5 did Rebecca and Barry that was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightBegins View Post
            Is anyone else sick of Hunk? He was featured in 2 games for a few minutes and mentioned in 1 file and he is one of the top featured characters in Mercs. Why not try someone new that hasnt been in Mercs before. Like RE5 did Rebecca and Barry that was cool.
            Well, I'm certainly exhausted of fanboys fawning over him as though he is the best thing since sliced bread, but I'm totally down with HUNK being in mini-games. That's his thing, yo.

Comment

Only thing about Revelations I didn't/still dont like was how your characters don't auto melee attack and sit there and charge up for a moment instead. It kind of disrupts the flow of the action.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                Only thing about Revelations I didn't/still dont like was how your characters don't auto melee attack and sit there and charge up for a moment instead. It kind of disrupts the flow of the action.
                You can instant melee attack, it is just weak. Charging up the attack does more damage.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                  Well, I'm certainly exhausted of fanboys fawning over him as though he is the best thing since sliced bread, but I'm totally down with HUNK being in mini-games. That's his thing, yo.
                  Thats is precisely my problem with him. He went from this cool unknown character that we know very little about to a gimmick character who we still know very little about but appears in random games that he has no buisness being in. If it was some hot chick that kept appearing because she is hot then people would be outraged. Its the same with Hunk he was a cool guy that everyone took to and they use him for that reason. Its kind of a small deal but its just annoying how they continue to use him with no extra story. Why not put a file in Revelations like they did with Code that he spent some time on one of the ships extracting a b.o.w. or some shit. The fact that it also looked like him in that first teaser tells me they could have and should have used him and now its to late just throw his skin in there.

Comment

Graphics look amazing.
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightBegins View Post
                      Thats is precisely my problem with him. He went from this cool unknown character that we know very little about to a gimmick character who we still know very little about but appears in random games that he has no buisness being in. If it was some hot chick that kept appearing because she is hot then people would be outraged. Its the same with Hunk he was a cool guy that everyone took to and they use him for that reason. Its kind of a small deal but its just annoying how they continue to use him with no extra story. Why not put a file in Revelations like they did with Code that he spent some time on one of the ships extracting a b.o.w. or some shit. The fact that it also looked like him in that first teaser tells me they could have and should have used him and now its to late just throw his skin in there.
                      And, I thought I had rage-inducing issues with HUNK. Ha... In any case, his presence here doesn't bother me. I enjoyed playing him in RE4 Mercs, and I'm sure I will enjoy playing him in Raid mode. It's all good.

Comment

Why is the camera pivoting so much? It reminds me of looking around in RE4 for Wii.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

GameSpot video:

Last edited by Pikminister; 02-14-2013, 07:29 PM.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Another video that came out today (I can't post two videos on the same post so, yeah):

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm so sick of the masked generic soldier Hunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X