Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ada tells leon theres "something i have to go do"
    You may be right.

Comment

• Nope, Ada has nothing to do with the self destruct. Birkin causes it. Oh, and Sherry is a guinea pig.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Very good and interesting post Enigmatism415.

Comment

• I'v been bored so here are two more video I made:

Leon messing with grenades, the explosion and throwing animations are awesome...

Zombies spawing in the lobby entrance:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Older videos :

Zombie Roy cut scene
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leon Vs Birkin - Knife Only

Elza Vs Birkin - Knife Only

Glitched shutter zombie

Resident Evil 1.5 - Leon/John/Sherry/Marvin/Ada cut scene

Sherry/Elza secret entrance cut scene

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            The 1F East Corridor is the RE2 homage room, while the 3F Corridor is the RE1 homage room.

I could give a long list of reasons and evidence, but I want to see if anyone else will figure out what Team IGAS seems to be planning for these rooms. ;-)
            Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            On the topic of the east corridor, did anyone else notice that it's supposed to be a full-on homage to retail? Claire poster, a dead body drenched in a pool of blood, the reuse of Claire's lines in retail, and oh... what do we have here:

Outdoor window shot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8360[/ATTACH]

and a broken fluoerescent lamp bar in front of said window, as if something crawled on the ceiling and dislodged it from its place:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8361[/ATTACH]

Looks like a certain something's gonna be making a cameo appearance once you pick up the fire extinguisher from the wall box.
            Looks like we're getting somewhere! Check it out:

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000089.png
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	402660Click image for larger version

Name:	RE1_Painting.png
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	402664

Name:	00000041.png
Views:	2
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	402661Click image for larger version

Name:	RE2_Window.png
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	402665

Name:	00000033.png
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	402662Click image for larger version

Name:	RE2_blood.jpg
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	402663

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
              I'v been bored so here are two more video I made:

Leon messing with grenades, the explosion and throwing animations are awesome...

The 'turn page' sound for the grenade explosion was unexpected. Shit made me lol. Awesome!

Comment

• Those shots look awesome any idea if there are any other interesting shots?

Comment

• Originally posted by disneyfreak00 View Post
                  Those shots look awesome any idea if there are any other interesting shots?
                  Just browse Dark_Biohazard's or Orin's background rips and compare them with those of Trial/retail. You'd be amazed at what you can discover...

Comment

• Figured I'd have some fun killing the respawning zombies in the Lobby and uncovered a glitch or possibly it could be part of the game...
                    Blew a zombie's head off with the Magnum and the zombie fell to the ground but was still alive, he got back up headless and chased me a bit then died as he should have in the first place. (0:10 in video)
                    Also not sure if anyone got them to work yet, but the grenades can kill as seen towards the end of that clip. Seems like it has to be perfectly underneath the target. (0:38 in video)

Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• Just tried out the grenades on the lobby zombies. Seems like it does work, but only if the zombies are crawling. I assume the crash has something to do with the body splitting of the zombies being messed up, since they don't get split in half when it hits them while they're crawling.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
                        Figured I'd have some fun killing the respawning zombies in the Lobby and uncovered a glitch or possibly it could be part of the game...
                        Blew a zombie's head off with the Magnum and the zombie fell to the ground but was still alive, he got back up headless and chased me a bit then died as he should have in the first place. (0:10 in video)
                        Also not sure if anyone got them to work yet, but the grenades can kill as seen towards the end of that clip. Seems like it has to be perfectly underneath the target. (0:38 in video)

yay... this is the same glitch haunting RE from all these years...

but today these headless bodies can pick up the character, since RE4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
                          Figured I'd have some fun killing the respawning zombies in the Lobby and uncovered a glitch or possibly it could be part of the game...

Have even seen this Glitch in Curator's Biohazard 1.5 Shown in the Wild Video.
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Mine Leon "Walkthrough"
                            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Thought I'd update my RE15 Background Packs a bit before I head back to work. Only Pack 7 (fan efforts) has changed - I did a better job of sorting it out. I've also added a Pack 8 for those of you who only want the fan recreations of the missing backgrounds. Here's the link to my original post; links have been updated.

Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                yay... this is the same glitch haunting RE from all these years...
                                Not sure what this reply is supposed to mean ???
                                Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X