A personal thank you to MrB.Zork and The Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A personal thank you to MrB.Zork and The Team

I'd like to take a moment to properly and sincerely thank Zork and The Team and their efforts in their restoration project. Keep in mind, they didnt have to do this. They are doing it out of their own generosity and inspiration. They shouldnt have had to release an unfinished product just because some douchebag wanted to make a quick buck. Zork and The Team, thank you so very much for doing this for us, the fans. Some are very unappreciative of you and I want to let you know that I am. Please do not listen to those who criticize you and try to diminish your efforts. You deserve alot of praise. Those who take Zork and The Team for granted do not deserve to play either build. So once again MrB.Zork, and The Team, thank you for your outstanding efforts.
    PSN Gamercards

Yes, thank you. Is this the Mr B.Zork release? I don't understand what's going, it's so confusing reading 1.5 threads, but whoopee!

Comment

Stop kissing butt, everyone feels the same. Create a useful topic!
      Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-17-2013, 09:39 PM.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Beef boy, stop sending private LOVE messages. If you want to take me to the movies, fine, but you have to pay my way.

Comment

Crow, stopping being an ass. People are allowed to thank the Team if they want. Given you've just argued with me for two pages on your right to post what you want about random fucking conspiracy theories, I think you can let others express some gratitude which the Team will probably find pleasant to see after the see of bullshit with Colvin and the people yelling at them to obey the internets every whim.

If you wanna argue about your right to to censor everyone else's opinion (but not, of course, have your posts or topics censored) then send me a PM. Do not do it here.

EDIT: Oh, and a thank you to the hard working Team peoples. It's been interesting viewing even this mangled bastard of a build. It'll be even more interesting to see the complete version.
          Last edited by Darkmoon; 02-18-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

I knew this day would come!
            Thank you guys, you rock! Even though you hate the impatient, immature and demanding people from here and other websites aswell, you did it all for the sake of them not being scammed.

YOU ROCK!!!
            Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2013, 02:13 AM.

Comment

It was a JOKE! I feel the same as beef boy does. And I hope there are voice actors in the game too.
              Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-18-2013, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Yes, telling other members to shut up and make useful topics is the height of humour around my house too.

Now, let's just let people post messages of thanks without random yelling.

Comment

Thank you so much to the team who made this possible.

I just hope that the decision to release was agreeable to everyone in the team, and that releasing the shopped build hasn't caused any rifts or animosity within the team.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much. Hopefully these unfortunate turn of events won't sway the efforts everyone on the team is putting on this project.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Words cannot express my gratitude right now but nevertheless a huge thank you goes out to the team! As I'm sure many others have felt: I never thought I'd see this day. While the currently released build is pretty buggy and unstable, I'd be quite happy if this was all we got. I'm really enjoying it!

Thanks again and I hope the team keeps working on it! You've done more than was ever thought possible.

Comment

I wanna thank the team, not for this release, but for their continuous efforts to bring us a playable version of BH1.5. Keep up the good work!

Comment

thanks for this incredible project! the resident evil and in general the videogames community really needs daring hacking works such as this, they are very inspirational for everyone

Comment

Lots and tons of THANK YOU from Chile !!!!!!!!!!!! You're giving what Capcom should make from years !
                            The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              I wanna thank the team, not for this release, but for their continuous efforts to bring us a playable version of BH1.5. Keep up the good work!
                              This times a million. It's nice to look around some of these rooms but the main thing is the effort they're going through just to bring this to us in the best form possible, it's a shame it came to this but I'm grateful for everything they're doing right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X