No announcement yet.

A personal thank you to MrB.Zork and The Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh well ! thanks ! I will be looking forward to final release and hope to see the pure build some time soon , now i'm gonna test this build for the first time
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

Yeah have to agree with this, it's easy to get carried away with playing RE 1.5 and not say thanks this was an excellent gesture to the RE community I hope they have a lot more surprises up their sleeve too..

Comment

The efforts of a small collective from this community, of humble & generous, talented devotees to one of the greatest & infamous betas of all time, has scuppered the arrogant selfishness of others, and they should be lauded amongst us as our gods. This build is an achievement & privilege I thought I would never see until my retirement at the earliest, and that I can play it now, whilst relatively young makes my heart sing "Thank you, to EVERYONE associated with this project, from THIA, Project Umbrella, and all the other pillars of this community that stand head & shoulders above the selfish few ~ you are legends of both generosity & talent."
        Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 02-18-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Yes I would like to also thank the time this is amazing never thought I would see this game released.

Comment

Even as someone who never cared too much about 1.5 I want to say thanks for the hard work they did for the community.

Comment

This is just friggin' great...

Why am i always late to the party? Jokes aside, i really love every member of the team and specially Mr. Bzork, no homo.
              I felt like a child again, i knew if you waiting patiently you get a special gift.
              I have no words, just a BIG THANKS to The Team and Mr. Bzork you made my day.

Comment

Thanks sooooo much Zork and Team! Even though I didn't get to enjoy this when I was a kid and a long wait but its also cool my daughter will be able to enjoy it when its finished . Will post some pics of her playing the demo off my phone lol

Comment

Thank you so much B.Zork and Team! This is definitely a big thing for me and the rest of the RE community. We appreciate EVERYTHING you've done so far to get this restoration project to where it is now. I can't wait to play the full release

Comment

I really don't know what to say, I guess all I can say is thank you to you and the team.

Keep up the good work it is very much appreciated.
                    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

A lot of thanks to you B.Zork and the team. Having a taste of BH 1.5 after all these years it's unbelievable. It doesn't matter that this isn't the team's final build, just by seeing all the new things makes me really happy. Thanks again and like most of us, can't wait for the next update so keep doing what you guys do best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        I wanna thank the team, not for this release, but for their continuous efforts to bring us a playable version of BH1.5. Keep up the good work!
                        THIS!!!

Originally posted by GEORGE TREVOR View Post
                        The efforts of a small collective from this community, of humble & generous, talented devotees to one of the greatest & infamous betas of all time, has scuppered the arrogant selfishness of others, and they should be lauded amongst us as our gods. This build is an achievement & privilege I thought I would never see until my retirement at the earliest, and that I can play it now, whilst relatively young makes my heart sing "Thank you, to EVERYONE associated with this project, from THIA, Project Umbrella, and all the other pillars of this community that stand head & shoulders above the selfish few ~ you are legends of both generosity & talent."
                        And THIS!

THANK YOU TEAM SANDWICH/BOSS

Comment

Thanks sooooo much Zork and Team!

Comment

Thank you Mr. Zork and "The Team"! Do your hardest to make this game finished and complete!

Comment

Thank you for all of your hard work

Comment

Everyone's already said it once, but I'll say it again. Thank you Team I.G.A.S!
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X