No announcement yet.

A personal thank you to MrB.Zork and The Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just say the word, and I will buy you all sandwiches and your choice of Suntory BOSS coffee.

Comment

Thank you guys and keep up the good work!
      ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Thank you very much Team I.G.A.S.! I'm so looking forward to playing your finalized version and until then I'll be busy playing the released build.
        Thank you so much!

Comment

Yes, Thank you.
          While you stated the released ''demo'' was totally broken - it only showed us that your work has progressed much more over the last few months and we all can't wait to see futher updates and of course, the big release when it is finished
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Words can't describe how thankful I am of this amazing team! I've always dreamed of playing this game (completed or not) and it's just such a surreal feeling finally getting to play it after all these long years of curiosity that is 1.5. Thanks again guys, don't listen to the hate! Us real fans appreciate what you're doing and look forward to the final product.

Comment

Thank you Team I.G.A.S / Sandwich / Da Team for all of your hard work and effort. Playing even this ancient broken "Magic Zombie Door" build of RE 1.5, and still enjoying the hell out of myself while doing so, has made me appreciate even more what you guys have to go through to fix this old incomplete build to retail standard. Much, much, MUCH respect! :3

Comment

Thanks guys for making many a RE fan's fantasy a reality!
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I just wanted to say Thank You to MrBZork and the Team. Thank you guys!
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

I've wanted to play this version of RE2 for a long, long time and I had given up on it some years ago. Now that I've been given the opportunity to do so is simply amazing. And I've always said to myself "I wish Capcom would have finished this, I'd give anything".

Not only have the team's efforts given us all the chance to play this, but their hard work, dedication, and incredible investment are answering a huge "what if" for many of us who have desired this game for so long. What this community is receiving is one of those rare situations where they are giving us something remarkable that they didn't have to, no one else could have, and as with most cases in life, no one ever does.

I can't express my gratitude in a way that accurately describes how I appreciative I am of those involved and how humbling it is to receive such a gift knowing what kinds of sacrifices were made and continue to be made for such a project. It's a shame that they have encountered as much trouble from individuals as they have. Whether or not someone agrees with what the team is doing, or how spectacular it is/is not, I cannot fathom how what we are experiencing as RE fans is a bad thing. If anything this should be unifying. Especially for those who have hoped for years that this game would see the light of day, nevermind the lengths they are going to now to make the experience as enjoyable as possible.

Despite the shitty circumstances behind the recent release, Sunday evening was the greatest day for me as a Resident Evil fan since I first capped a zombie 15-16 years ago, and I patiently await the final release. (Which I'm sure will surpass how I felt Sunday!) Good luck and thank you so much. There are so many of us (vocal or not) who truly appreciate all you have done for us when we've done nothing for you.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

To the Team: THANKS for the hard work you are doing and for giving us this great gift that many old school RE fans have been waiting for too long.
                      I started in the saga with RE2 in 1998, and now 15 years have passed, and I am playing a previously unreleased beta of this wonderful game. It`s a great piece of history that many RE fans really appreciate.
                      Hope the project keeps alive and reaches its goal, waiting for the final release.
                      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I'll say thank you, 1.5 being released is the reason why I'm here.

Comment

Thank you so much M.BZORK and the team!

You really did a great job with this demo!

The first time I saw a picture of Biohazard 1.5 was in Fall 1996. I always wanted to play that version of the game! Adn now thanks to you, I can play it 16 years later!

Please continue the good work! I will wait for the final release!

Best regards

Comment

I really appreciate the what these guys doing. Youre doing so many Resi Fans a favour. Just want to thank you for this big effort. keep going guys
                            Last edited by Tido; 03-02-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

If you need help, I consider myself as quite an expert in modelling and audio editing / creation. I also programmed for years for many companies in C/C++, Python and others.
                              Keep up the good work and a big thank you from me.

Comment

It makes me so happy to see a thread that isn't ruined by constant arguing and drama. 1.5 has been my obsession for so many years and it makes me so happy to find out we're finally getting it. What would make me laugh tho is if when we finally got the final I.G.A.S. build someone ended up releasing the actual 80% build. The twist would be that the I.G.A.S. build is awesome and the 80% build sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X