ID:	402581Click image for larger version

Name:	previof6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	282.9 KB
ID:	402582Click image for larger version

Name:	previoh2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	402583 Maybe i can help making intro CG and other things like movie door opened,other things.Please contact with me.I will cooperate would gladly.Perriqueso

Comment

Originally posted by Perriqueso View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8284[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8286[/ATTACH] Maybe i can help making intro CG and other things like movie door opened,other things.Please contact with me.I will cooperate would gladly.Perriqueso
      Well try to contact MrBzork on his youtube channel !
      http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBZork
      Last edited by Guest; 02-20-2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
        Well try to contact MrBzork on his youtube channel !
        http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBZork
        I cant send him a message and he cant see this capture.I dont know how can i contact with him...

Comment

Just made the released build into a PSX-PSP Eboot file to be played on a hacked/custom firmware'd PSPs and I must say, the game seems like it could become a rather promising product once finalized...as of now, this build lacks everything a classic RE game needs, there are no puzzles, barely enemies, etc. It's pretty much a blank slate of a build....if they take some liberties of what they'll include in finished products, work on adding all the enemies that were supposed to be included in 1.5 & some from the current RE2, as well as work on the story...I can see this title be one of the best RE games in years (even if the game is unofficial and non-canon).

The current build is dull and very fragmented but it's just a WIP and as far as I can see, the team in charge of this project are doing a great job at it.

All I can hope is for them to keep up the work, take their time and hope for the best.

It looks promising.

Here are some in-game snapshots I took.

Here are all the pics I took:

Enjoy!
          Last edited by Kaneco; 02-20-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perriqueso View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8284[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8286[/ATTACH] Maybe i can help making intro CG and other things like movie door opened,other things.Please contact with me.I will cooperate would gladly.Perriqueso
            I must say, those renders look very nice. If you toned down the level of detail a bit, they'd blend in well with the 1.5 renders made by Capcom. They look very RE3-ish, btw.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

Im Having trouble downloading the game, cant seem to get it to run on my laptop! damn :/

Comment

Working...
              X