Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

-=Resident Evil 1.5 (Magic Zombie Door) Patch Released 25/07/2015=-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This new patch contains:

-All my lastest hacks from PVB version + the old ones, obviously.

-Have more playable rooms.
    Note all the new playable rooms are ported from my old RE2 (PC) 1.5 Mod.
    Some of them are accessible from DEBUG MENU only.
    Most of them are in beta state, maybe I will consider to improve/fix them in the future.

Added 25/07/2015:
    -Fixed "Air Jesus" bug!!!
    -Fixed collision bug by SolidSnake11!!! (this bug is not 100% fixed, ROOM301's collisions not working properly, yet).

Added 07/07/2015:
    -Fixed repeated cutscenes.
    -Added RE3 Magnum for Leon and Elza (I not know why his texture look too dark... :S ).
    -Added water effect when the player walk/run on water in room 200.
    -Added a few of RE2 musics to a few of rooms.
    -Fixed boundaries in room 404, also added automatic door to it and doors to connect to other rooms.
    -Added fire in room 511, also added two man-spiders to it.

Added 19/03/2015:

-Changed DXP's old RPD Lobby (Era 1) by his new version.
    -Sewer's Generator Room (208) added (only accessible by Debug Menu).
    -Fixed floor in L TUNNEL FLOOD (20B).
    -Alligator Entrance (302) added (only accessible by Debug Menu).
    -Factory's Office B (30C) added.
    -Laboratory's Elevator Hall (50B) added.
    -Rusty's Grant Bitman (PL0B) added.
    -Fixed a small problem during John in Prisons cutscene.
    -SeiyaKou's Cell Cultivation (40B) room added.

Added 27/06/2014:

-Fixed/Updated steps sounds from several rooms.
    -Fixed steps sounds from zombies in some rooms.
    -Added my improved "Factory Corridor" cutscene.
    -Added new versions of my improved "Arrival to Factory" cutscenes!
    -Added new version of my "Roy in Interrogation Room" cutscene reconstruction.
    -Added new version of my "John in Prison" cutscene reconstruction.
    -Added new version of my "Arrival to Sewer (Leon)" cutscene reconstruction.
    -Added improved ALIGATOR ROOM, I fix steps sounds and also I add spiders!
    -Changed re-direction from ROOM306 to ROOM302 after "secret entrance" cutscene (as it should be!).
    -Changed zombies by cerberus in B1 CORRIDOR (Light).
    -Fixed some texts in some rooms.
    -Fixed Factory Elevator (Elza).

Added 23/11/2014:

-9 new RPD rooms (created by DXP) was added:
    10F - 3F Elevator Hallway
    201 - Lobby (Era 1) - BONUS
    208 - Medical Room
    305 - 2F Corridor
    408 - Radio Room
    502 - Archive Room
    507 - 2F Elevator Hallway
    50E - Conference Room
    50F - Staircase 1

This means that RPD have all rooms now, however, I can't program elevator to work properly, yet, so you should to use the staircase.

-New DXP's ROOM203 backgrounds was added.

-A sample panel puzzle for ROOM110 was added.

-Some weapons animations was fixed.

-All colission bugs of rooms I ported from my old 1.5 project was fixed.

-ROOM109 lower part was fixed (however, upper part is unavailable now).

-ROOM10A stairs UP-DOWN mechanism was replaced by open door sequence (due to bugs).

-2 SeiyaKou's hacks was added (colission fixes for ROOM121 and ROOM30E).

-Small .RVD (camera switch data) bug in ROOM105 was fixed.

-In the extra playable characters was added/replaced:
    Ada by Grant Bitman (Juvenal-_1945 version).
    Irons by Grant Bitman (David Silva version).
    Roy by Leon with jacket (Mrox2 version).

Intructions:

To use this patch you need to have the original RE1.5 MZD (Magic Zombie Door) ISO, I will provide you a download link to it, since the original one is dead:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

After download it, extract the "RE1.5 (MZD).7z" file and use "xdelta" to apply the patch to the "BH2.bin" file (for more information, look "HOW_TO_USE_XDELTA.PNG" image!).

Done! you can play now!

How to activate hidden cutscenes:

Just put the character where I show in the next sreenshots and press "square" (action button):

Tricks/Codes:

Play as Leon with RPD armor - fixed version (now can down and up stairs!):
    800B0FF0 0001

Play as Leon with Umbrella armor - fixed version (now can down and up stairs!):
    800B0FF0 0002

Play as Leon (Era 3 version):
    800B0FF0 0003
    8006F620 1C56

Play as Elza with RPD armor - fixed version (now can down and up stairs!):
    800B0FF0 0005

Play as Elza with Umbrella armor - fixed version (now can down and up stairs!):
    800B0FF0 0006

Play as Claire:
    800B0FF0 0007
    8006F640 1DCB
    Note: Some bugs in texture will apper when she begin to receive damage...

Play as Leon (Retail version):
    800B0FF0 0008
    8006F620 1E24
    Note: Some bugs in texture will apper when he begin to receive damage...

Play as Hunk:
    800B0FF0 0009
    8006F620 1E7D

Play as Grant Bitman (Juvenal-_1945 version):
    800B0FF0 000A
    8006F620 1ED5

Play as Grant Bitman (Rusty version):
    800B0FF0 000B
    8006F620 1F2F

Play as Leon with jacket (Mrox2 version):
    800B0FF0 000C
    8006F620 1F89

Play as Marvin (IGAS version, have some bugs in texture):
    800B0FF0 000D
    8006F620 1FE4

Play as John (IGAS version, have some bugs in texture):
    800B0FF0 000E
    8006F620 202C

Play as Sherry (BH2 Trial Edition version):
    800B0FF0 000F
    8006F640 2077

Credits:
    -Team IGAS for his MZD build.
    -mortician for his unhidden patch.
    -Wes67 for create kindly a rebuilder tool for me.
    -DXP for work hard and create all the missing rooms for the RPD and for his ROOM203 backgrounds reconstruction!
    -MarkGrass for his BIOFAT and BioHerb tools.
    -Leo2236 for his BSSM and RE2MV tools.
    -Mrox2 for help me with some dialogues in my cutscenes reconstruction and for let me use his Leon with jacket PLD.
    -futuretime23 for make the PRISONS (123, 124, 125 and 126) RDTs.
    -Mikhail for help me a lot in the beginning and also, for made the "Character modifier" and "Select player screen modifier" codes!
    -MonkeyMan2000 for his Resident Evil 2 BCC tool.
    -David Silva for let me use his Grant Bitman PLD.
    -Juvenal-_1945 for let me use his Grant Bitman PLD.
    -SeiyaKou for let me use parts of his work.
    -Rusty for let me use his Grant Bitman PLD.
    -Thanks a lot to SolidSnake11 by motivate me to fix the "Air Jesus" bug and for fix the collision bug!

Videos:
    Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Download (MZD) Patch 25/07/2015 - Fixed 2:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 07-28-2015, 04:49 PM. Reason: UPDATE!

Thanks mate!
    I'm gonna try it right now ;)
    ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Thanks! This is great!

Comment

Hmmm, do you happen to know how to change / switch door pointers? I notice a lot of doors in the released team build do not take you where they should, many go to the wrong rooms. (I see you fixed one door for Leon, maybe the others are fixable as well?)

Also, is there any way to alter the starting weapons and items in a hack, so that you start with working weapons and ammo? (For now, as a quick fix, I just use debug to get the stuff I need at the beginning, then save state it.)
        Last edited by Eteponge; 02-19-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

This is awesome. Thank you!

Hmmm, do you happen to know how to change / switch door pointers? I notice a lot of doors in the released team build do not take you where they should, many go to the wrong rooms. (I see you fixed one door for Leon, maybe the others are fixable as well?)
          It would be amazing if we can get at least a few more of the rooms to link up properly. Would make playing through the RPD segment a bit more coherent.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

The door sequence is just misaligned in most cases, and some rooms have no exit at all. For example, you cannot jump from the RPD 2nd floor to the ground where you are supposed to use the fire extinguisher on the crashed van. And in Elza's scene, when John jumped from the other wing of 2nd floor to the ground that links to the entrance to the sewer, Elza cannot. Perhaps those rooms are not correctly connected to their next scenes.

By the way, who is the woman in that crashed van? Is she supposed to be Ada?
            Last edited by w.dash; 02-19-2013, 10:10 AM.
            ------祸福无门,人自召之。
            ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by w.dash View Post
              For example, you cannot jump from the RPD 2nd floor to the ground where you are supposed to use the fire extinguisher on the crashed van.
              Dark Biohazard was able to enable some jumping up / jumping down in these hacks for this release, so maybe he could fix those examples?

Comment

By the way, who is the woman in that crashed van? Is she supposed to be Ada?
                Seems that way. 1.5 Ada is probably supposed to be either a detainee or witness related to the RPD's Umbrella investigations, hence why she's in there. The burning van scene only happens in Leon's scenario, if you'll notice. Even in the bioflames-exclusive picture of that area, the fire is only present in the Leon pictures, and not in the Elza ones.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

Yo dark is it possible for you to fix the air jesus bug and the annoying random crashes ?

Comment

Well, I hope so! Dark Biohazard is tech-oriented, as I could tell.
                    Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                    Dark Biohazard was able to enable some jumping up / jumping down in these hacks for this release, so maybe he could fix those examples?
                    ------祸福无门,人自召之。

Comment

Yes, I agree with you. That scene is only present in Leon's scene. For some reasons, I cannot use fire extinguisher near the fan, so probably the cut scene in that area is broken. It's very likely that Ada is a detainee in RPD, because in the security office, Ada confessed that she was with the Umbrella. The exact reason why Sherry's in RPD is unknown. John seems to be a regular civilian who seeks refuge in RPD, or he retains his role as gun provider in RE2.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      Seems that way. 1.5 Ada is probably supposed to be either a detainee or witness related to the RPD's Umbrella investigations, hence why she's in there. The burning van scene only happens in Leon's scenario, if you'll notice. Even in the bioflames-exclusive picture of that area, the fire is only present in the Leon pictures, and not in the Elza ones.
                      ------祸福无门,人自召之。

Comment

Well, it's worth noting that Sherry in this version seems to know about her parents' secret lab, so it's entirely possible she got picked up by the cop at the factory, but I digress (since the topic isn't about it).

Also, I was playing around in the spider corridor and it seems like you can access the other catwalk (the one with the door at the end) by using the Air Jesus glitch. Examine the first spider vent to climb up one level, then examine the ledge to climb up on the catwalk. You won't exactly be walking on the catwalk, but you'll be on the same level it's on and the camera prompts work properly.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

Thank you sir, adding to PSP now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great little hacks. Thank you very much Dark

Comment

Thanks man! Already doin' good!

Comment

Working...
                              X