Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello folks!

New video to start new year.

Here I show you DXP's Sewer Generator Room reconstruction!

I hope you like it!

See you next time!

Comment

• As always gorgeous work! Thank you guys.
      sigpic

Comment

• Awesome. Really looking forward to more designs of the sewers.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Hello and thanks folks!

Time to new video!

This is DXP's Alligator Entrance reconstruction!

You like it? I hope yes. ;)

Note: sorry if my english is bad.

See you next time!

Comment

• Sweet. Now to create some bosses!
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• !!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Hey DB, I was wondering if any more progress has been made on the next patch? No rush, I'm just asking out of curiosity. Also, do you have any plans to implement the trial edition rooms in the future? Thanks, and take care.
                Last edited by Graco; 03-18-2015, 07:05 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                  Hello and thanks folks!

Time to new video!

This is DXP's Alligator Entrance reconstruction!

You like it? I hope yes. ;)

Note: sorry if my english is bad.

See you next time!
                  Holy crap that was awesome!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                    Hey DB, I was wondering if any more progress has been made on the next patch? No rush, I'm just asking out of curiosity. Also, do you have any plans to implement the trial edition rooms in the future? Thanks, and take care.
                    Hello!

Sorry, but I will not probably keep working on this project (maybe for a long time, or maybe never again), because several reasons, like lack of motivation, interest, knowledge and the most important, free time.

However, I want to release all my last hacks, I will do it very soon (probably in a few of days).

I actually have more important things to do with me life.

I hope all you understand.

Greetings, Martin.

Comment

• No, I understand entirely. You're not under obligation to do anything. I'm thankful that you and DXP have given us what you have.

Hopefully it's only temporary but if not then best of luck to you all the same!
                      sigpic

Comment

• We sure missed you man! If only you could somehow implement the Alligator model that is apparantly hidden on the disc and give it some AI.

Comment

• I can't find anything confirming that. Can you elaborate on the alligator models?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Ok, new patch is now available in the first post, I hope you enjoy it!

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                            If only you could somehow implement the Alligator model that is apparantly hidden on the disc and give it some AI.
                            No, alligator is not in leaked 1.5 disc.

Comment

• Thank you very much!
                              I will sincerely wait for your future works. =)
                              sigpic

Comment

• Thank you very much for your patches Martin. At least you offer new 1.5 related content not like some italian-guy that we all know. Hope we see you soon buddy!
                                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

Working...
                                X