No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys shut the fuck up and stop moaning. Make your own backgrounds if you can do better. Let IGAS work on making perfect backgrounds, Dark Biohazard is doing this for us to just have some fun while we wait. Jesus Christ you all seriously need to get a grip..
    4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Agreed.
      Though as for me - it's not just for fun.
      This is pretty serious work done that needs to be respected.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Aydan View Post
        Guys shut the fuck up and stop moaning.
        Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your contribution to the discussion is invaluable.

Comment

• Yes, and conveniently miss the rest of the valid points of the post and then comeback with something equally as useless in an attempt to be the bigger person. Good job! Oh wait.. ;)
          4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Nope, just exposing your dumbassery. If you don't have anything interesting to bring to this discussion, avoid posting.

Comment

• LOLK.

Keep up the great work Dark Biohazard and DXP. Ignore these scum sucking parasites who have nothing better to do than act like whiny bitches nor contribute to your selfless efforts ;)
              Last edited by Aydan; 11-14-2014, 06:54 PM.
              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-rolleyes008.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	403827
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Aydan View Post
                  LOLK.

Keep up the great work Dark Biohazard and DXP. Ignore these scum sucking parasites who have nothing better to do than act like whiny bitches nor contribute to your selfless efforts ;)
                  You've got shit on your nose.

Comment

• Good contributions guys Really good.
                    4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Reminds me of the people who all commented on Invader Games RE2 posts complaining. Ungrateful people lol. Do it yourself if you think you can do better.

Comment

• Again, stop brown nosing. I posted my comment to point out a discrepancy in the layout, which I thought was worth pointing out. To put things in perspective, that hallway is quite literally large enough to fit a small office and a waiting area (or even an elephant), if you follow the intended size:

Spoiler:

But like I said, I am grateful for the additional playable rooms. If DXP and DB want to stick to the current layout, then that's totally fine. That's their decision to make. I merely pointed out the error since that was the natural thing to do.
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 11-15-2014, 01:53 PM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Darkbiohazard hacks are awesome. Always have had fun playing them. You got my support bro
                          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 11-15-2014, 02:31 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Aydan suck a dick, most modders are smart enough to know when something is simply constructive criticism from excited fans.

Comment

• Please, we can all calm down now and back to topic, please?

Here I will show you DXP's Archive Room, this is the last missing room for the 1.5 RPD 2F floor!

Unfortunatelly, I have some huge problems to put good quality backgrounds into game, that is the reason because some backgrounds looks very compressed, sorry about that, but is the best I can do, yet.

Good news is we have a complete 2F floor now!!!

Well, I hope all you enjoy this update.

Comment

• I actually greatly enjoy Dark Biohazard's hacks, and the effort he puts into them. I've played every new patch he puts out.

Comment

Working...
                                X