No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of us still playing around with the last release of Dark Biohazard's old RE15 for RE2 PMOD (v2), here's an updated ROOMCUT.BIN I made with RE2BM. It replaces all the old backgrounds where he was forced to use screen grabs, video stills, etc., with backgrounds from the actual game. I've also used a few Team IGAS recreations as appropriate. No offense met; hopefully none taken.

Just copy it into your common/bin game directory and rename as appropriate.

I did this to help generate video clips for my current RE15 video series on Leon's game. My reason was that we still don't have access to all of the rooms in some of the later stages, but Martin's PMOD has most of them. The room boundaries will be off in places since his room boundaries are matched to the old recreated backgrounds, screen grabs, and video stills (sorry, I don't know how to fix them).

For all the hoopla surrounding the release of the MZD build, I still find Dark Biohazard's PMOD quite useful. Maybe you guys will find this slight update useful, too. -_^
    Last edited by RMandel; 05-12-2013, 02:55 AM.
    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• <accidental double post deleted>
      Last edited by RMandel; 05-12-2013, 02:54 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Just wanted to inform everyone interested in the Leak's files that i've written an extractor for all of them.

Official BH2BINex topic on RE 123 boards

Major thanks go out to Martin & Mikhail who were involved in locating the LBA table and stuff.

Hopefully this will drag some more guys into research of 1.5 file formats
        Last edited by TheMortician; 05-20-2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMortician View Post
          Just wanted to inform everyone interested in the Leak's files that i've written an extractor for all of them.

Official BH2BINex topic on RE 123 boards

Major thanks go out to Martin & Mikhail who were involved in locating the LBA table and stuff.

Hopefully this will drag some more guys into research of 1.5 file formats
          Originally posted by RMandel View Post
          For those of us still playing around with the last release of Dark Biohazard's old RE15 for RE2 PMOD (v2), here's an updated ROOMCUT.BIN I made with RE2BM. It replaces all the old backgrounds where he was forced to use screen grabs, video stills, etc., with backgrounds from the actual game. I've also used a few Team IGAS recreations as appropriate. No offense met; hopefully none taken.

Just copy it into your common/bin game directory and rename as appropriate.

I did this to help generate video clips for my current RE15 video series on Leon's game. My reason was that we still don't have access to all of the rooms in some of the later stages, but Martin's PMOD has most of them. The room boundaries will be off in places since his room boundaries are matched to the old recreated backgrounds, screen grabs, and video stills (sorry, I don't know how to fix them).

For all the hoopla surrounding the release of the MZD build, I still find Dark Biohazard's PMOD quite useful. Maybe you guys will find this slight update useful, too. -_^
          thank you guys for these! the effort is much appreciated.

martin these patches are making me want to give in and play the leak continuously amazing work!

Comment

• @The Mortician: I already thanked you, but I will thank you again: Thanks you for make this tool and waiting for rebuild!

Also thanks to Mikhail for his hard work!

Guys! new patch is coming! with new fixes and others things!

Comment

• Extracted CAPCOM.STR is invalid I think XA data uses 2336 or 2352 bytes instead of 2048 per sector you'll notice it's missing it's two XA audio streams if you scan the full BH2.bin with jpsxdec and then again with your extracted CAPCOM.STR.
              Anyway here's a valid one that I extracted with IsoBuster using 2352 an then fixed with xa_extract.

The page you were looking for could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                Extracted CAPCOM.STR is invalid I think XA data uses 2336 or 2352 bytes instead of 2048 per sector you'll notice it's missing it's two XA audio streams if you scan the full BH2.bin with jpsxdec and then again with your extracted CAPCOM.STR.
                Anyway here's a valid one that I extracted with IsoBuster using 2352 an then fixed with xa_extract.

http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/65a83c25
                aye, I noticed that. I just forgot that STR files can't handled the same way as the normal 2048 p/sector files. Thanks for the reference file Mikhail. I will fix the output immediately

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                  @The Mortician: I already thanked you, but I will thank you again: Thanks you for make this tool and waiting for rebuild!

Also thanks to Mikhail for his hard work!

Guys! new patch is coming! with new fixes and others things!
                  Oh what kinda stuff will be in the update?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                    Oh what kinda stuff will be in the update?
                    Well some of them are: Irons fix, Fire fix (of OUTDOOR B and F CORRIDOR 2-A), New unlocked cutscene, and more! Just wait. ;)

Comment

Well some of them are: Irons fix, Fire fix (of OUTDOOR B and F CORRIDOR 2-A), New unlocked cutscene, and more! Just wait. ;)
                      More new rooms, I assume? ;D
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                        More new rooms, I assume? ;D
                        Not new rooms in the next patch, but maybe in the next i will add a few of them. ;)

EDIT:

Well, before I release the new patch, I want show a new hidden cutscene I unlock:

Enjoy!
                        Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Not new rooms in the next patch, but maybe in the next i will add a few of them. ;)

EDIT:

Well, before I release the new patch, I want show a new hidden cutscene I unlock:

Enjoy!
                          OMG! AMAZING! Great thing to see after a tough day of work. Hopefully the new patch is up by the weekend so i can have 3 days to play it

Comment

• If not already planned may i request that you possibly fix the error causing text to trail off screen? Also another to fix the text playing too fast? Its very hard to read. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jensonart
                              You not make these guy named dark on resident evil 123 make!
                              You ever think that maybe he has an account on both sites? Leave DB be he's doing amazing work here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jensonart
                                My bad! No mean no mean!@
                                Its cool buddy No disrespect intended on my part either

Comment

Working...
                                X